BY TORANI

Paige A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
As a Barista I have had a love for Torani for many years. It adds a perfect flavor to any drink, and doesn't hurt your wallet
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
Purchased the gingerbread syrup. It is delishious! I use one or two pumps for my coffee most mornings. Also good in smoothies
Leanne G.
Owings Mills, MD
I love the sugar free vanilla! It has a rich flavor but does not have that chemical taste of some other sugar-free products!
January G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I use these for coffee and iced coffee. The caramel is my favorite. I need to experiment with using them in alcoholic drinks.
Courtney L.
Cumming, GA
When I worked in a bakery we used these for coffee flavors. They're yummy. Light and come in a mirage of different flavors.
Kayelyn p.
Good brand I trust. They are good from anything like coffees to latte to mixed drinks and they have so many flavor options
Susan R.
Monroe, NC
Love love love these! The flavors are amazing and the recipes are endless. You can do so many different things with these.
Amanda W.
West Seneca, NY
I use the caramel one in my coffee, its my favorite thing ever! I never thought to use it in cakes and other things though
Kelly T.
Portland, Or
The first time I tried Torani syrup was in an Italian soda and it was sooooo delicious! Also great in cocktails and coffee!
Shana R.
Mount Vernon, WA
Me and my girlfriend use this everyday I. Our coffee instead of adding sugar we had a little peppermint and it taste great!
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.