BY TORANI

January G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I use these for coffee and iced coffee. The caramel is my favorite. I need to experiment with using them in alcoholic drinks.
Afton B.
Great stuff! I love how many sugar free flavor options there are too. I am a coffee addict and enjoy all of the yummy options
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
Purchased the gingerbread syrup. It is delishious! I use one or two pumps for my coffee most mornings. Also good in smoothies
Jasmine P.
La puente , Ca
The syrups are good I have tried the caramel one the mocha one and the chocolate was all delicious definitely recommend them
Marquea J.
Chilhowie , VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love these for making iced coffees! Very affordable and can find them at Walmart. Gives an amazing flavor and not too strong
Socheata R.
Long Beach, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love the vanilla syrup. I use it to make my caramel macchiato! We'll definitely recommend this product for cappuccino users
Shannon J.
Orlando, FL
These are so good! I use to purchase them all the time to be added to coffee. I found the most flavors at World Market Place!
Paige A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
As a Barista I have had a love for Torani for many years. It adds a perfect flavor to any drink, and doesn't hurt your wallet
Shawn K.
Dacula, Ga
These syrups are just great can put them in coffee ,tea ,over ice cream ,mix into cake batter very flavorful and priced right
Megan S.
I love flavored drinks. but I'm trying to cut out sugar so I don't use these often. I try not to use imitation sugar as well.
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.