BY TORANI

Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I use these in different drinks depending on flavor! You can surely count on these and can be bought at local markets or bevmo.
Kayla M.
Minneapolis, MN
This is the brand that you'll find in most small coffee shops. they're about as good as any other flavoring in its price range.
Shannon K.
Kaukauna, WI
I don't use these with my alcoholic beverages but I make the cherry flavor with a red bull and lemonade and it tastes amazing!
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
If you can find the pumpkin spice, get it! You can make an alcoholic coffee drink with pumpkin spice syrup and tastes amazing!
Natalie R.
Dublin, CA
These are great and inexpensive syrups for coffee and mixed drinks. I stay away from the light versions or sugar free versions.
Savannah D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
There's so many flavors to choose from! We like to make our own infused Redbull drinks at home and we love adding these syrups.
Stephanie r.
El Centro, CA
I always buy these! So far I have bought the vanilla and coconut flavor(: I like that I can mix these syrups with any drinks
Paige A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
As a Barista I have had a love for Torani for many years. It adds a perfect flavor to any drink, and doesn't hurt your wallet
Beth S.
Caldwell, ID
I love these in coffee and Italian sodas! Dutch Bros is a coffee shop I frequent and they use these in their drinks, delish!
Veronica G.
Bradford, VT
Love these syrups! So many flavors and you can add it to anything. I like to add my to plain seltzer and make italian sodas.
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.