- "At first I was concerned that the taste of my coffee wouldn't excite me, but the Torani Hazelnut Sugar free syrup came through!" in 47 reviews
- "I love this product, I usually use the syrup for coffee or to make my flavored sodas (Italian sodas) very good product." in 17 reviews
- "I have a full stock of sugar free varieties for everything from mixed drinks, to home coffees to protein drink flavoring! " in 11 reviews
- "I usually get the sugar free ones though so I can control the sweetness level.....tastes just like I was sitting in a coffee shop!" in 10 reviews
- "I make my own iced coffee and when I feel like making it a bit more decadent I add a shot of the vanilla syrup or the caramel one." in 9 reviews
I use these in different drinks depending on flavor! You can surely count on these and can be bought at local markets or bevmo.
This is the brand that you'll find in most small coffee shops. they're about as good as any other flavoring in its price range.
I don't use these with my alcoholic beverages but I make the cherry flavor with a red bull and lemonade and it tastes amazing!
If you can find the pumpkin spice, get it! You can make an alcoholic coffee drink with pumpkin spice syrup and tastes amazing!
These are great and inexpensive syrups for coffee and mixed drinks. I stay away from the light versions or sugar free versions.
There's so many flavors to choose from! We like to make our own infused Redbull drinks at home and we love adding these syrups.
I always buy these! So far I have bought the vanilla and coconut flavor(: I like that I can mix these syrups with any drinks
As a Barista I have had a love for Torani for many years. It adds a perfect flavor to any drink, and doesn't hurt your wallet
I love these in coffee and Italian sodas! Dutch Bros is a coffee shop I frequent and they use these in their drinks, delish!
Love these syrups! So many flavors and you can add it to anything. I like to add my to plain seltzer and make italian sodas.
Q & A
What do you pair this with?
Is this too sweet?
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
What's your favorite way to use this product? I've been curious about these syrups but have never been able to bring myself to purchase one because I'm just not sure how or where to use it? Especially in coffee - do you add milk/cream or just add this?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos