- "At first I was concerned that the taste of my coffee wouldn't excite me, but the Torani Hazelnut Sugar free syrup came through!" in 47 reviews
- "I love this product, I usually use the syrup for coffee or to make my flavored sodas (Italian sodas) very good product." in 17 reviews
- "I have a full stock of sugar free varieties for everything from mixed drinks, to home coffees to protein drink flavoring! " in 11 reviews
- "I usually get the sugar free ones though so I can control the sweetness level.....tastes just like I was sitting in a coffee shop!" in 10 reviews
- "I make my own iced coffee and when I feel like making it a bit more decadent I add a shot of the vanilla syrup or the caramel one." in 9 reviews
100% recommend these syrups. Make you favorite drink or just make them up as you go, there's nothing better than these syrups.
Love these for snow cones and coffee drinks! They work great for hot chocolate too. My favorites are mocha and French vanilla.
I love Torani syrups. They are great both in Italian sodas and coffee! Although, I am a Starbucks syrup fan, these come close!
I love the raspberry flavor! I put it in tea and lemonade. So delicious! I haven't tried any other flavors, but I plan to soon.
Amazing product awesome on mixed drinks, love it as an italian soda. I love that it's also good when making desserts I use this
These are great for everything from coffee to milkshakes to mixed drinks! Wish we had more options at the local grocery store.
I love all the Torani Syrups! Not only are they great mixers, but they are great in coffee and also in Italian Sodas and cremes!
These are so good! I mix them with soda water from my soda stream and make all different flavors of soda. The sky's the limit!
These are great and coffee along with liquor and add amazing flavors. their endless drink recipes that you can make with these.
These are perfect! I keep plenty on hand for my morning coffee. It's a nice way to add a splash of flavor to even a dark roast.
Q & A
What do you pair this with?
Is this too sweet?
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
What's your favorite way to use this product? I've been curious about these syrups but have never been able to bring myself to purchase one because I'm just not sure how or where to use it? Especially in coffee - do you add milk/cream or just add this?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos