BY TORANI

Sweetened with Splenda take in the nutty aroma and sweet almond flavor perfect for coffee or tikki drinks. But you dont have to take in any calories.Torani Sugar Free Almond Syrup is a classic addition to lattes iced coffees and teas.Features. Syrup... see more...

Sam L.
Spring hill, FL
I haven't tried these syrups yet but I think I'm going to have too. I see some flavors in the pictures above that look delicious.
Jamie L.
Vail, AZ
Great flavor and a great blend. some can be a bit sweet but I think that it's good that way. excellent piece and a great variety
Dawn C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love love love these. Have yet to try them in an adult drink but they make a mighty fine Italian soda. Strawberry is my favorite!
Kelly V.
Bothell, WA
I use this syrup to give my coffee and extra kick in the morning. It isn't overly sweet and adds just the right about of flavor!
lizz c.
This is the best syrup by far, ever!!!! my favorites are the raspberry and almond they taste to authentic and perfect for coffee
Laura W.
Ukiah , CA
Love these syrups for Italian sodas. Especially the sugar free versions. Makes a light, fruity refreshing and low calorie drink!
IPrincess W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Love Torani Syrup in coffee or I like to make a drink with water and fruits with the fruit flavored syrups. Shipping is fast too.
Jennifer L.
Kelso, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I absolutely LOVE Torani Syrup. For mixed drinks, coffee, tea, cooking.... Etc,. It is absolutely amazing. Endless possibilities
Nicole B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Torani syrups are great for making drinks! I add it to lemon lime soda to make fruity drinks. You could also add it to iced teas.
Jaclyn  J.
Mobile, AL
Ever since I worked in a coffee shop, i became spoiled and need these Flavors in my coffee. Love almost every flavor they make!
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.