BY TORANI

Sweetened with Splenda take in the nutty aroma and sweet almond flavor perfect for coffee or tikki drinks. But you dont have to take in any calories.Torani Sugar Free Almond Syrup is a classic addition to lattes iced coffees and teas.Features. Syrup... see more...

Maggui V.
Turlock, CA
Definitely my favorite syrups to use for my drinks and they're totally affordable! They also have a large selection to choose from.
Angel O.
Thomasville, NC
My favorite local coffee shop uses these. I also like to have them too. They offer a ton of flavora in sugar free which is awesome.
Nicolette W.
Coos Bay, OR
I love this product. you can mix these with pretty much any drink. coffee, energy drinks, sodas, alcohol. that's just naming a few.
Gabby K.
Rockton, PA
This turns any dull and boring drink into something awesome! But don't forget you can also bake with these bottles of amazingness!
Shannon M.
Sumner, WA
I prefer torani to all other brands. I especially love their sauces and there old school flavors. I've used these for 10 years plus
Desirae K.
Mukwonago, WI
These are some of the most recommended syrups that I get! They have great flavor and so many options. I love using these everyday!
Katie C.
Clearwater, FL
Love love Torani syrups! I was introduced to them as a barista adding them to lattes but they can be used for mixed drinks as well.
Kimberly W.
I love adding these to red bulls to add some flavor. My favorite is strawberry orange red bull. I like them in iced coffee as well.
Connie B.
Poquoson, VA
I work at a coffee shop and we use these syrups at my job. they're absolutely delicious and very popular with all the customers.
Sandi P.
Are using syrups primarily in my coffee. However they taste good enough I think it would go good and then the alcoholic beverage.
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.