BY TORANI

Lindsay E.
Yuma, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love the variety of flavors! I use the fruit ones to make Italian sodas (raspberry is my favorite) and the vanilla one in my coffee.
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Love these all! But my favorite is the carmel! It's so good mixed with some whipped vodka and a scoop of vanilla ice cream blended.
Angel O.
Lexington, NC
My favorite local coffee shop uses these. I also like to have them too. They offer a ton of flavora in sugar free which is awesome.
Samantha G.
Great for a sweet flavor to any type of coffee! Last for a long time too, you don't need much to get a bit of flavor in your drink.
Nicolette W.
Coos Bay, OR
I love this product. you can mix these with pretty much any drink. coffee, energy drinks, sodas, alcohol. that's just naming a few.
Megan F.
Henderson, NV
I love these! I use them to skip some of the sugar and random stuff that ends up in my coffee creamer by making my own with these.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
It has many yummy flavors and you can add to anything like coffee, alcohol, and hot chocolate too. Endless possibility of flavors.
Shannon M.
sumner, WA
I prefer torani to all other brands. I especially love their sauces and there old school flavors. I've used these for 10 years plus
Felicia M.
These are a fantastic way to snaz up a cup of coffee that you decided to actually make yourself instead of letting Starbucks do it
Desirae K.
Mukwonago, WI
These are some of the most recommended syrups that I get! They have great flavor and so many options. I love using these everyday!
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.