BY TORANI

Lindsay E.
Yuma, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love the variety of flavors! I use the fruit ones to make Italian sodas (raspberry is my favorite) and the vanilla one in my coffee.
Kelsey L.
Saint Louis, MO
Great syrups. They always add a great flavor. These are what most coffee shops and Pamela's use so if you love that flavor try these.
Brooke C.
Warrenton, VA
My favorite flavoring syrup besides Monin. Torani Syrups are the perfect addition to a soda, lemonade, mixed drink, and even coffee!
amanda V.
Hazlenut is my favorite flavor. I love adding just a small drop into my black coffee in the morning. So many flavors to choose from.
Donna S.
Howell, MI
Excellent for refreshing Italian sodas, alright for coffee as well. I imagine in Italian soda form, they'd make great mixers as well.
Leanne Q.
Port Orchard, WA
I personally love these syrups with club soda and whipped cream. They give just the right sweetness and the flavors are very diverse.
Amanda M.
Lees Summit , MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
These are great in coffee or even hot chocolate! Sometimes I even mix a little into my spiked hot chocolate for a added flavor burst
Christina L.
Garland, TX
I love how universal this syrup is. I prefer the vanilla and hazelnut in my coffee though. Willing to try mixing them with alcohol.
Cherry J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
These are great for when you want to kick your coffee up a notch! It's kinda like being at the coffee shop! I prefer the sugar free.
Tiffani H.
Hanford, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
These are so good and Coke in so many different flavors. You really don't need to use too much either because they're pretty potent.
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.