BY TORANI

Oksana D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love this stuff in my coffee. It just needs one pump and it brings coffee to life! I especially love the hazelnut flavor. Delicious!
Giovanna F.
Colton, CA
I love the vanilla flavored one! I use it for my coffee and its gives it a much better taste. Makes me want to drink coffee all day.
Nichole C.
Elkins Park, PA
I love these syrups , I have the passion fruit , I use it to make hurricanes. It's gives it the right flavor without being too sweet
Kendra M.
Benson, NC
When I worked at yopop we used these syrups to flavor the yogurt. Made the yogurt taste good. They have many flavors to switch from.
Azul D.
Somerville, MA
Love to use this to add flavor to my cold brew coffee every morning. Caramel and vanilla are awesome. Even sugar free version is good
brenda G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
These syrups are absolutely wonderful I love using them.in my coffee iced hot or also in my milkshakes honestly endless possibilities
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love the syrups because they come in sugar-free and regular so anyone as my guest can have their favorite flavors anyway they want.
Kelsey L.
Saint Louis, MO
Great syrups. They always add a great flavor. These are what most coffee shops and Pamela's use so if you love that flavor try these.
Brooke C.
Warrenton, VA
My favorite flavoring syrup besides Monin. Torani Syrups are the perfect addition to a soda, lemonade, mixed drink, and even coffee!
amanda V.
Hazlenut is my favorite flavor. I love adding just a small drop into my black coffee in the morning. So many flavors to choose from.
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.