4.68 / 5 based on 1,332 Reviews
Sweetened with Splenda take in the nutty aroma and sweet almond flavor perfect for coffee or tikki drinks. But you dont have to take in any calories.Torani Sugar Free Almond Syrup is a classic addition to lattes iced coffees and teas.Features. Syrup... see more...
Top Questions See all 1,513 Q&A
- "At first I was concerned that the taste of my coffee wouldn't excite me, but the Torani Hazelnut Sugar free syrup came through!" in 47 reviews
- "I love this product, I usually use the syrup for coffee or to make my flavored sodas (Italian sodas) very good product." in 17 reviews
- "I have a full stock of sugar free varieties for everything from mixed drinks, to home coffees to protein drink flavoring! " in 11 reviews
- "I usually get the sugar free ones though so I can control the sweetness level.....tastes just like I was sitting in a coffee shop!" in 10 reviews
- "I make my own iced coffee and when I feel like making it a bit more decadent I add a shot of the vanilla syrup or the caramel one." in 9 reviews
I put the marshmallow flavor in just about everything. A great starter flavor is raspberry or caramel though. Hello caramel macchiato s
Absolutely love this syrup. I usually use the sugar free which tastes just as yummy!! The Carmel and hazelnut are my two absolute favs!
These are awesome! Love the many flavors. the caramel is great for adding to coffee or milkshakes. I also use them to add flavor to tea
So nice to be able to enhance the flavor of your coffee by using any of the many flavors Torani makes. I recommend the chocolate mint.
These are great tasting syrups for drinks or coffee beverages. I usually use the sugar free versions and they are even great tasting.
You can't use a lot of this stuff because it's so sweet and flavorful- but I like to use it as an additive to some drinks like sangria
Love these things! I enjoy choosing different flavors for my coffee. They taste great, and I don't even need to add cream or sugar.
These are great for mixed drinks or home made dupe coffee drinks just don't add to much if not they could be too sweet or strong flavor
Love the raspberry syrup! It is great addition to tea or coffee! Also the French vanilla and Carmel are great flavors to add to drinks!
My work has these at its coffee station for flavor in lattes and cappuccino and have tried many flavors. Great taste from a great brand
Q & A
What do you pair this with?
Is this too sweet?
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
What's your favorite way to use this product? I've been curious about these syrups but have never been able to bring myself to purchase one because I'm just not sure how or where to use it? Especially in coffee - do you add milk/cream or just add this?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos