BY TORANI

Sweetened with Splenda take in the nutty aroma and sweet almond flavor perfect for coffee or tikki drinks. But you dont have to take in any calories.Torani Sugar Free Almond Syrup is a classic addition to lattes iced coffees and teas.Features. Syrup... see more...

Christina K.
Chico, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I put the marshmallow flavor in just about everything. A great starter flavor is raspberry or caramel though. Hello caramel macchiato s
Heather R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Absolutely love this syrup. I usually use the sugar free which tastes just as yummy!! The Carmel and hazelnut are my two absolute favs!
Cassandra L.
Georgetown, KY
These are awesome! Love the many flavors. the caramel is great for adding to coffee or milkshakes. I also use them to add flavor to tea
J.J. O.
Deer Park, WA
So nice to be able to enhance the flavor of your coffee by using any of the many flavors Torani makes. I recommend the chocolate mint.
Lori O.
Bennett, CO
These are great tasting syrups for drinks or coffee beverages. I usually use the sugar free versions and they are even great tasting.
Chelsea B.
Coral Gables , FL
You can't use a lot of this stuff because it's so sweet and flavorful- but I like to use it as an additive to some drinks like sangria
Kate J.
Beaufort, NC
Love these things! I enjoy choosing different flavors for my coffee. They taste great, and I don't even need to add cream or sugar.
Dariela P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
These are great for mixed drinks or home made dupe coffee drinks just don't add to much if not they could be too sweet or strong flavor
Kristin B.
Comstock Park , MI
Love the raspberry syrup! It is great addition to tea or coffee! Also the French vanilla and Carmel are great flavors to add to drinks!
Christine B.
Tecumseh, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My work has these at its coffee station for flavor in lattes and cappuccino and have tried many flavors. Great taste from a great brand
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.