BY TORANI

Gina M.
Broomfield, CO
These make great coffee flavorings! I first tried them at a local gas stations coffee spot and fell in love with the vanilla flavoring!
Kate J.
Beaufort, NC
Love these things! I enjoy choosing different flavors for my coffee. They taste great, and I don't even need to add cream or sugar.
Ashleigh S.
Mukilteo, WA
Having worked in coffee for many years I have used both Torani and DaVinci. For sugar free I prefer Torani. Better variety of flavored.
Chelsea B.
Arden, NC
You can't use a lot of this stuff because it's so sweet and flavorful- but I like to use it as an additive to some drinks like sangria
Maranda P.
Enid, OK
I use some kind of this syrup every day to flavor coffee, tea, water, club soda...
It's all good. Like the sugar free varieties also.
Lori O.
Bennett, CO
These are great tasting syrups for drinks or coffee beverages. I usually use the sugar free versions and they are even great tasting.
Kristen W.
Royal Oak, MI
I have been using these syrups for cocktails and coffee drinks for many years. Affordable and high quality! Will continue to purchase.
michele d.
Fremont, CA
Love this stuff!! Can be used for soo many things. In desserts, in coffee, mixed with club soda and cream for an Italian sodas. Yummmm
Claudia N.
I brought the raspberry and mix it with lemonade and passionfruit tea. It's really good. My kids love it too and mixing with with tea.
Cathy K.
Carbondale, IL
Although this product is on the pricey side it is delicious for making drinks. I love to make Italian cream sodas with this product!
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.