4.68 / 5 based on 1,332 Reviews
Sweetened with Splenda take in the nutty aroma and sweet almond flavor perfect for coffee or tikki drinks. But you dont have to take in any calories.Torani Sugar Free Almond Syrup is a classic addition to lattes iced coffees and teas.Features. Syrup... see more...
Top Questions See all 1,513 Q&A
- "At first I was concerned that the taste of my coffee wouldn't excite me, but the Torani Hazelnut Sugar free syrup came through!" in 47 reviews
- "I love this product, I usually use the syrup for coffee or to make my flavored sodas (Italian sodas) very good product." in 17 reviews
- "I have a full stock of sugar free varieties for everything from mixed drinks, to home coffees to protein drink flavoring! " in 11 reviews
- "I usually get the sugar free ones though so I can control the sweetness level.....tastes just like I was sitting in a coffee shop!" in 10 reviews
- "I make my own iced coffee and when I feel like making it a bit more decadent I add a shot of the vanilla syrup or the caramel one." in 9 reviews
Perfect to mix with coffee, redbull, or liquors. Great variety of flavors, and strong tasting. My favorite is cherry and almond together
I love these syrups and Starbucks use them and major of there drinks. Also I like I to use them in dessert, I have every flavor Torani.
I love the syrups ! My mom introduced me to them and wow I never drink my hot chocolate plain anymore I always add one of these syrups !
The best flavors ever! I use them with my liquor, my coffee, my protein shakes, etc. I have even used them in recipes. They are amazing!
I love Torani syrups, they taste really good. They are a must have in my house. We use them to flavor our coffees and teas (hot and iced)
These syrups are great with coffee or even hot chocolate. I've never tried it an smoothie but I'm pretty sure the taste would be wonderful
We always have a couple of these syrups around! They are great to add to coffee and tea! They are also good in "slushees" for the kiddos!
Torani syrups are amazing! I love the sugar free syrups. My weakness is Italian cream soda, my favorite syrup is the sugar free coconut!
My favorite syrups I use this in all types of things! I especially like using these in my morning coffee or a nice shake! Very flavorful!
These are great for mixing drinks, adding flavor to coffee, and even in baking. The flavors are just right. They have sugar free options!
Q & A
What do you pair this with?
Is this too sweet?
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
What's your favorite way to use this product? I've been curious about these syrups but have never been able to bring myself to purchase one because I'm just not sure how or where to use it? Especially in coffee - do you add milk/cream or just add this?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos