BY TORANI

Sweetened with Splenda take in the nutty aroma and sweet almond flavor perfect for coffee or tikki drinks. But you dont have to take in any calories.Torani Sugar Free Almond Syrup is a classic addition to lattes iced coffees and teas.Features. Syrup... see more...

Hope H.
Central Point, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Perfect to mix with coffee, redbull, or liquors. Great variety of flavors, and strong tasting. My favorite is cherry and almond together
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
I love these syrups and Starbucks use them and major of there drinks. Also I like I to use them in dessert, I have every flavor Torani.
Teria L.
Davenport, IA
I love the syrups ! My mom introduced me to them and wow I never drink my hot chocolate plain anymore I always add one of these syrups !
Jessica G.
Indianapolis, IN
The best flavors ever! I use them with my liquor, my coffee, my protein shakes, etc. I have even used them in recipes. They are amazing!
Lupe B.
Alhambra , CA
I love Torani syrups, they taste really good. They are a must have in my house. We use them to flavor our coffees and teas (hot and iced)
Jessica L.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
These syrups are great with coffee or even hot chocolate. I've never tried it an smoothie but I'm pretty sure the taste would be wonderful
Breanne D.
Gladwin, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
We always have a couple of these syrups around! They are great to add to coffee and tea! They are also good in "slushees" for the kiddos!
Betty  C.
Torani syrups are amazing! I love the sugar free syrups. My weakness is Italian cream soda, my favorite syrup is the sugar free coconut!
Francisca A.
Merced, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My favorite syrups I use this in all types of things! I especially like using these in my morning coffee or a nice shake! Very flavorful!
Amber K.
N Huntingdon , PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
These are great for mixing drinks, adding flavor to coffee, and even in baking. The flavors are just right. They have sugar free options!
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.