BY TORANI

Jessica A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I LOVE using these in mixed drinks to add a splash of flavor! Be sure to get a flavor you like, because these bottles go a loooonnnggg way!
Dominique S.
Baldwin Park, CA
So yummy use it for my iced coffee I use the vanilla and the hazelnut flavor I have not tried any other favor but those two are super yummy
Stormy D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Alot of restaurants use these syrups to help flavor their drinks, they are delicious. Some of my favorite flavors are raspberry and peach.
Olivia A.
Rockford , IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Love this syrup..you can add it to anything you want coffee, soda, tea....you can add it to anything you want to bake with! would recommend
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
These are great for mixing drinks, adding flavor to coffee, and even in baking. The flavors are just right. They have sugar free options!
mandy s.
Leavenworth, KS
great syrups!! best flavor of any brand..mix well in sodas,coffees and all kinds of beverages!! I love to make Italian sodas with these!!
Betty  C.
Torani syrups are amazing! I love the sugar free syrups. My weakness is Italian cream soda, my favorite syrup is the sugar free coconut!
Tiffany H.
Goodyear, AZ
I make my own iced coffee at home, and I add some Torani Syrup to kick it up a notch! Tastes just like those expensive Starbucks coffees.
Karla B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Meant for flavoring alcoholic drinks but I use it in my smoothies.I love the variety of flavors and that they offer a sugar free option.
Sierra M.
Lansing, MI
Torani syrups have so many uses. From a coffee shop to a bar you cannot go wrong with these flavors, they never taste fake or too sweet.
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.