BY TORANI

Melissa A.
Gladwin, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Torani is a great to add to any coffee drink. I especially like the sugar free flavors because they add great flavor with little calories.
Kandyce H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
YES!! I worked at a coffee shop and this is what we used. It was awesome. I even have some at home for when I want to make "fancy" coffee.
Bethany  A.
Very sweet but if you are making a dessert coffee or drink, these work great. A little goes a long way youth because these are silt sweet.
Rai C.
Thibodaux, LA
Great for mixing in alcoholic beverages or in coffee! Even the sugar free taste great! I like to add some when I make my boys coffee milk.
Annaliese Z.
Mahopac, NY
i use the vanilla one to make milkshakes and also put some in coffee sometimes and it's great for that. i've never used it in anything else
Dominique S.
Baldwin Park, CA
So yummy use it for my iced coffee I use the vanilla and the hazelnut flavor I have not tried any other favor but those two are super yummy
Jessica A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I LOVE using these in mixed drinks to add a splash of flavor! Be sure to get a flavor you like, because these bottles go a loooonnnggg way!
Melissa A.
These syrups you can add in anything and taste delicious and the best part is they are sugar free i like adding syrup in my protein shakes
Val B.
San jose , CA
Great for alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks. Reasonably priced and easy to find. My husband loves them in his coffee. Sugar free available.
Colleen S.
Henderson, NV
I love that they have a ton of sugar free selections. There are so many uses for this syrup! I use them in coffee, desserts, and cocktails!
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.