- "At first I was concerned that the taste of my coffee wouldn't excite me, but the Torani Hazelnut Sugar free syrup came through!" in 47 reviews
- "I love this product, I usually use the syrup for coffee or to make my flavored sodas (Italian sodas) very good product." in 17 reviews
- "I have a full stock of sugar free varieties for everything from mixed drinks, to home coffees to protein drink flavoring! " in 11 reviews
- "I usually get the sugar free ones though so I can control the sweetness level.....tastes just like I was sitting in a coffee shop!" in 10 reviews
- "I make my own iced coffee and when I feel like making it a bit more decadent I add a shot of the vanilla syrup or the caramel one." in 9 reviews
I mostly use them in my coffee as many of us do considering its typically found next to the dry creamer in the coffee aisle in every store I've found it at. But i do use it in blended smoothies or icees at home in the summer months. It's been great in baking as well for an extra kick of flavor and sweetness cakes, cookies even frosting!
Overall, we love this stuff and feel like we struck gold when we can find the full sized bottles!
I've only tried the chocolate, haven't wanted to try the other flavors due to my disliking the chocolate.
I have used the sugar free ones but find them just too sweet, I prefer the real deal! These bottles are pretty pricey but they last a long time, unless like me your teenager finds them and realizes that they aren't alcoholic like he thought and that he can add them to all his drinks too. I need to go buy some more :-(
P.S. I like mixing this with club soda, using it as a snow cone flavoring, adding to Pepsi, etc.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos