BY TORANI

Kimmy L.
Shawano, WI
I absolutely LOVE Torani syrups! I'm a tea fiend so I always have a plethora of fruity flavors for different teas and I use the same ones for mixed drinks from my at-home bar. The peach and mango tea flavors are phenomenal when mixed with fresh lemonade or frozen into ice cubes for lemonade or juice, too! I will continue to buy Torani syrups and highly recommend them to anyone needing a boost of flavor to put that pep back in your step!
Marina T.
Valley Spgs, CA
Torani flavored syrups are the go-to add-ins for coffee at my local coffee shop. I love mixing them with ANY drink you could imagine from Italian soda to snow cones to coffee to milkshakes and everything in between. Torani's best feature is that they have 170 flavors to choose from and you can always purchase them from the retailer itself or from your local grocery store!
Doralese R.
Tracy, CA
I've been using this brand for about ten years now, starting in college as a cheap alternative to sweeten up my mixed drinks! Gone are the days of my college years but Torani still is a staple on my counter.
I mostly use them in my coffee as many of us do considering its typically found next to the dry creamer in the coffee aisle in every store I've found it at. But i do use it in blended smoothies or icees at home in the summer months. It's been great in baking as well for an extra kick of flavor and sweetness cakes, cookies even frosting!
Overall, we love this stuff and feel like we struck gold when we can find the full sized bottles!
Meira S.
I have worked in many coffee shops as a barista and Torani has always been our first choice in syrups. I wont drink any other brand now. Torani's syrups are the best because they don't give you that artificial after taste you get with others. I am so glad that Torani is available for purchase in grocery stores and beverage stores. I can get the coffee shop taste while saving money! I honestly can not drink any other brand.
Felicia B.
Utica, NY
My dad bought me this one day cause I love all the different flavored creamers in my coffee, and the different flavors of coffee so he'd thought I would like it - who doesn't want chocolate flavored coffee?!? And all I could say was eww! I didn't even finish my cup of coffee. You could taste the chocolate in there, but it tasted like they put the unsweetened baking chocolate in a bottle then put it in coffee. I would have rather had my coffee black with nothing in it than this.
I've only tried the chocolate, haven't wanted to try the other flavors due to my disliking the chocolate.
sue f.
Canyon Country, CA
I make my own iced coffee and when I feel like making it a bit more decadent I add a shot of the vanilla syrup or the caramel one. It makes my coffee sweeter and feels like more of a treat. I may also add whipped cream, but don't tell my doctor that!

I have used the sugar free ones but find them just too sweet, I prefer the real deal! These bottles are pretty pricey but they last a long time, unless like me your teenager finds them and realizes that they aren't alcoholic like he thought and that he can add them to all his drinks too. I need to go buy some more :-(
Kelsey B.
Ever since I first had Torani's vanilla syrup, I have absolutely loved it!!!! I really enjoyed purchasing this from Amazon because it was in plastic bottles (something you don't see everywhere else), and it was cheaper. Already have drank one whole bottle, and will definitely be ordering this again in the future.

P.S. I like mixing this with club soda, using it as a snow cone flavoring, adding to Pepsi, etc.
Nikita T.
Love, love these! My first time using them was working in a coffee shop. They're great in iced or hot coffee. I prefer buying the smaller sizes and I like the look of the packaging. My favorite flavors to mix together in my coffee are vanilla and hazelnut. If you're looking to add sweetness without adding sugar or to add flavor, I'd definitely recommend this!
Lauren W.
Bowling Green, OH
I got a whole set of these for my boyfriend for Christmas in 2011. It had all the flavors pictured here, but in sugar free. I also bought him an espresso maker. I love having steamed milk at night and these are a great addition of flavor without the calories! These also work really well to flavor coffee, lattes, cappuccinos, etc. My favorites are the raspberry and caramel flavors. Would definitely buy these again! Actually, I really need to now - I am out of raspberry!
Toni G.
Fresno, CA
These syrups can be used in so many ways. I like to use them with my teas, coffee, and energy drinks. They're under $20 and you can find them just about anywhere.
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.