4.68 / 5 based on 1,332 Reviews
Sweetened with Splenda take in the nutty aroma and sweet almond flavor perfect for coffee or tikki drinks. But you dont have to take in any calories.Torani Sugar Free Almond Syrup is a classic addition to lattes iced coffees and teas.Features. Syrup... see more...
Top Questions See all 1,513 Q&A
- "At first I was concerned that the taste of my coffee wouldn't excite me, but the Torani Hazelnut Sugar free syrup came through!" in 47 reviews
- "I love this product, I usually use the syrup for coffee or to make my flavored sodas (Italian sodas) very good product." in 17 reviews
- "I have a full stock of sugar free varieties for everything from mixed drinks, to home coffees to protein drink flavoring! " in 11 reviews
- "I usually get the sugar free ones though so I can control the sweetness level.....tastes just like I was sitting in a coffee shop!" in 10 reviews
- "I make my own iced coffee and when I feel like making it a bit more decadent I add a shot of the vanilla syrup or the caramel one." in 9 reviews
I always manage to pick this up for a great deal at th max. I use this primarily in my coffee but it's a great mix with coffee/liquer drinks
Great for snow cones or as sweetener in teas and coffees. I have some of these in my pantry. Great value, prices right. Met my expectations!
I have a toranis flavored syrup collection in my cupboard. I use it to make my own flavored energy drinks and/ flavored coffee and smoothies!
For those mornings I need an extra kick instead of coffee I pour some Strawberry syrup into my iced Redbull. My Favourite way to use torani!
These are great a very flavorful. They are great in coffee, oatmeal, pancakes and hot chocolate. A little pricey but a little goes a long way.
Love these syrups!!!! these are so versatile! you can put them in your drinks, coffee, or even when you are baking!!! the flavors are great!
The raspberry syrup is my favorite! Add a little creamer, a dash of the syrup & my coffee tastes amazing :-) want to try all of the flavors!
Torani is my FAVORITE. I mix it with ice cream or iced tea. Dutch Bros Coffee uses it in their tea for flavoring too, so you can't go wrong.
I buy these every once in a while I love to use them while I'm out at places who offer them but I never really use it at home. great flavor.
These are actually really good! makes at home coffee taste way better! only bad thing is is that they are hard to find places that sell them!
Q & A
What do you pair this with?
Is this too sweet?
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
What's your favorite way to use this product? I've been curious about these syrups but have never been able to bring myself to purchase one because I'm just not sure how or where to use it? Especially in coffee - do you add milk/cream or just add this?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos