BY TORANI

Sweetened with Splenda take in the nutty aroma and sweet almond flavor perfect for coffee or tikki drinks. But you dont have to take in any calories.Torani Sugar Free Almond Syrup is a classic addition to lattes iced coffees and teas.Features. Syrup... see more...

Ashley H.
Des Moines , IA
I always manage to pick this up for a great deal at th max. I use this primarily in my coffee but it's a great mix with coffee/liquer drinks
Dominique D.
Irwindale, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great for snow cones or as sweetener in teas and coffees. I have some of these in my pantry. Great value, prices right. Met my expectations!
Jessica M.
Smith river, CA
I have a toranis flavored syrup collection in my cupboard. I use it to make my own flavored energy drinks and/ flavored coffee and smoothies!
Courtney D.
Mount Shasta, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
For those mornings I need an extra kick instead of coffee I pour some Strawberry syrup into my iced Redbull. My Favourite way to use torani!
Jennifer G.
Alameda, CA
These are great a very flavorful. They are great in coffee, oatmeal, pancakes and hot chocolate. A little pricey but a little goes a long way.
Marilyn R.
Edinburg, TX
Love these syrups!!!! these are so versatile! you can put them in your drinks, coffee, or even when you are baking!!! the flavors are great!
Morgan D.
Fishers, IN
The raspberry syrup is my favorite! Add a little creamer, a dash of the syrup & my coffee tastes amazing :-) want to try all of the flavors!
Anna P.
Chico, CA
Torani is my FAVORITE. I mix it with ice cream or iced tea. Dutch Bros Coffee uses it in their tea for flavoring too, so you can't go wrong.
A D.
Holt, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I buy these every once in a while I love to use them while I'm out at places who offer them but I never really use it at home. great flavor.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA
These are actually really good! makes at home coffee taste way better! only bad thing is is that they are hard to find places that sell them!
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.