BY TORANI

Alexis L.
I like these syrups, so versatile. You can add it to an alcoholic drink to up the flavor, or pour in coffee, hot chocolate or soda/tonic water.
Grace G.
Crestview, FL
These offer the perfect balance of flavor without adding too much sweetness I have used these for years I wouldn't dream of using anything else
Jamie C.
Waianae, HI
I'm addicted to these. I normally get the vanilla. It's hard to find the bottles with pumps. I wish they were easy to find at my local grocer.
Courtney D.
Mount Shasta , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
For those mornings I need an extra kick instead of coffee I pour some Strawberry syrup into my iced Redbull. My Favourite way to use torani!
Roy r.
Novi, MI
Iwould love to review this syrup I have not had it before iwould make a pancake breakfast and invite my friend s over to see how they like it
Katrina L.
Love this product. I use it for coffee at home which saves me from buying coffee from like Dunkin or Starbucks. Adds great flavor for cheap.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Coffee. Mixed drinks. Ice cream. Deserts. These have so many wonderful uses! Add a little flavor to give your food/drink that special touch.
Alyssa B.
Cincinnati, OH
I use it in my coffee! so good! The hazelnut is my favorite! I use it to make iced coffee drinks for breakfast I like the sugar free the best
Dominique D.
Irwindale, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great for snow cones or as sweetener in teas and coffees. I have some of these in my pantry. Great value, prices right. Met my expectations!
Jessica M.
Smith river, CA
I have a toranis flavored syrup collection in my cupboard. I use it to make my own flavored energy drinks and/ flavored coffee and smoothies!
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.