BY TORANI

Amber R.
Corvallis, OR
I love the strawberry with red bull over ice!! It truly has an amazing flavor!! Worked great during college to stay up late and study for exams!!
Amanda D.
Georgetown, KY
Love these For my coffee. These come in tons of different flavors so you can pretty much make your coffee taste however you want to. Love these.
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I use these in everything. Teas, coffee.... But most importantly, cakes and cupcakes. They are great to add different flavor to any boxed cake.
Lisa W.
Proctorville, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Love these for coffee or other warm flavored drinks. It makes even the simplest cup feel special. Very little is needed so they last a long time.
Jamie D.
Rock Springs, WY
I love the Torani flavored syrups! They are great to flavor coffee or pops! Great taste and are priced fairly good! Will continue to purchase!
Athina M.
Charlestown, RI
This is delicious In mud slide. We love hazelnut mud slide in our house. Also When making homemade ice cream. Just a splash changes the flavor.
Breana A.
Manlius, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Used theSe in coffee for the longest time when I worked at a coffee shop. Never thought to use them in mixed drinks but I def will be trying !
Cynthia H.
newton, WV
Amazing flavors! From cocktails, coffee, lattes or just add to some carbonated water, Torani syrup will be a huge hit with friends and family.
Jennifer F.
BROOKLYN, NY
I absolutely love this syrup. Not only do i use this for coffee, but i add it to vodka, homemade ice creams and hot cocoa. I love this product.
Valeria C.
Medley, FL
Perfectos para hacer lindos cócteles llenos de color! Cuando lo usas entre capas no se mezcla y puede quedar un degrade de colores en el vaso.
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.