- "At first I was concerned that the taste of my coffee wouldn't excite me, but the Torani Hazelnut Sugar free syrup came through!" in 47 reviews
- "I love this product, I usually use the syrup for coffee or to make my flavored sodas (Italian sodas) very good product." in 17 reviews
- "I have a full stock of sugar free varieties for everything from mixed drinks, to home coffees to protein drink flavoring! " in 11 reviews
- "I usually get the sugar free ones though so I can control the sweetness level.....tastes just like I was sitting in a coffee shop!" in 10 reviews
- "I make my own iced coffee and when I feel like making it a bit more decadent I add a shot of the vanilla syrup or the caramel one." in 9 reviews
These are great!! I use them to flavor so many things. Raspberry Lemonade, Cherry Limeades, Peppermint Mochas/Hot Chocolates!! They are delicious!!
Great for in coffee over club soda or in mixed drinks I love this stuff so many flavors to try and great with adding to your cakes and cream sodas
I use these in everything. Teas, coffee.... But most importantly, cakes and cupcakes. They are great to add different flavor to any boxed cake.
These are great to add to cocktail drinks as well as non alcoholic drinks. Even coffee drinks. They enhance the flavor of what you are drinking.
I love the strawberry with red bull over ice!! It truly has an amazing flavor!! Worked great during college to stay up late and study for exams!!
The carmel syrup is to DIE for, put this in your coffee once and you will be hooked. This company does a lot of giveaways so keep your eyes open.
I always have multiple flavors of this stuff at my house. I use it for alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks alike. You can also use it in desserts.
I honestly love these syrups even when they're alone. They have amazing flavors so I couldn't imagine going wrong when mixing them with alcohol.
I can say enough about these. I love all the flavor a . I'm a coffee drinker but it can't be the plain old coffee taste. I've got to spice it up!
Love these For my coffee. These come in tons of different flavors so you can pretty much make your coffee taste however you want to. Love these.
Q & A
What do you pair this with?
Is this too sweet?
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
What's your favorite way to use this product? I've been curious about these syrups but have never been able to bring myself to purchase one because I'm just not sure how or where to use it? Especially in coffee - do you add milk/cream or just add this?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos