BY TORANI

Corissa T.
Minneapolis, MN
Tried many of these in my coffee. They are also great in alcoholic drinks. The sugar free options are great alternative option with no added sugar.
Ashleigh G.
Medford, OR
I love everything about these! i use them for everything. my favorite is putting vanilla in my chai tea and strawberry watermelon in my energy drinks
jennifer D.
Great for in coffee over club soda or in mixed drinks I love this stuff so many flavors to try and great with adding to your cakes and cream sodas
Andrea D.
Bridgman, MI
Torani syrup's are the perfect addition to any household. They are perfect to flavor coffee's, milk shakes,cakes, cookies and alcoholic beverages.
Stephanie L.
These are great!! I use them to flavor so many things. Raspberry Lemonade, Cherry Limeades, Peppermint Mochas/Hot Chocolates!! They are delicious!!
Jenna G.
Excellent for miing with all kinds of liquors. Even milk based ones. Not to sweet and mixes very well. No bad after taste. And pretty well priced!
Rachel W.
Springfield, OR
These are amazing for italian sodas. The vanilla is also great for smoothies. It just adds a splash of flavor where needed. Definitely worth buying
Leilani R.
MANTECA, CA
I really enjoy these syrups. I have the caramel syrup and I like to use it when i am trying to make homemade coffee drinks. It taste like starbucks
Dee J.
If you have to use flavor syrups I would use these , they taste pretty natural for being syrups and they are cinsitant and come in a ton of flavors
Katie S.
Gaithersburg, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I haven't tried every flavor, but the ones I have are delicious! The Irish Cream is my favorite so far. It's a great addition to a cup of coffee.
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.