BY TORANI

Jessa Kimbra D.
Toledo, OH
These are great in any drink! I've used them in coffee, cocktails and in desserts like milkshakes! I love that they offer you a sugar free option too!
Blaze L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this product i use the sugar free vanilla and Carmel in my coffee with almond milk so i can still have flavoured coffee without all the calories
Mellorya C.
Great syrups to have in the summer time. I love making Italian Sodas. The different flavored syrups make it so much more fun. I love coconut. So yummy.
Jennifer I.
Agawam, MA
These are a great versital product! Even the sugar free are tasty! Use them in desserts, drinks, shakes, coffee! Perfect for the many Holiday recipes!
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I really like Torani Syrups. I've noticed more and more coffee shops are using the Syrups. I like to put a little in my lattes and even hit chocolate.
Sa'Misty U.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love these to add into my coffee (especially the sugar free varieties). All the tastiness of the Starbucks drinks, with little the price. Recommend!
Tanya F.
Billerica, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I always wanted to try these but could never find them.i finally found them and try the chocolate one and I loved it ever since then I can't find them
Kendra M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I used this in the coffee shop I worked at and it's the best of the best! So many flavors and it's a great texture that doesn't overwhelm the drink.
Sheri A.
Oakhurst, NJ
A love to keep a small bottle of Torani for my morning coffee. I change flavors every few months. My favorites are vanilla, caramel, and Irish Cream.
Michelle W.
Ocala, FL
I'm on a low carb diet so torani sugar free syrup is an awesome staple in my diet addit great flavor to sugar free desserts and perking up my coffee
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.