- "At first I was concerned that the taste of my coffee wouldn't excite me, but the Torani Hazelnut Sugar free syrup came through!" in 47 reviews
- "I love this product, I usually use the syrup for coffee or to make my flavored sodas (Italian sodas) very good product." in 17 reviews
- "I have a full stock of sugar free varieties for everything from mixed drinks, to home coffees to protein drink flavoring! " in 11 reviews
- "I usually get the sugar free ones though so I can control the sweetness level.....tastes just like I was sitting in a coffee shop!" in 10 reviews
- "I make my own iced coffee and when I feel like making it a bit more decadent I add a shot of the vanilla syrup or the caramel one." in 9 reviews
These are great in any drink! I've used them in coffee, cocktails and in desserts like milkshakes! I love that they offer you a sugar free option too!
I love this product i use the sugar free vanilla and Carmel in my coffee with almond milk so i can still have flavoured coffee without all the calories
Great syrups to have in the summer time. I love making Italian Sodas. The different flavored syrups make it so much more fun. I love coconut. So yummy.
These are a great versital product! Even the sugar free are tasty! Use them in desserts, drinks, shakes, coffee! Perfect for the many Holiday recipes!
I really like Torani Syrups. I've noticed more and more coffee shops are using the Syrups. I like to put a little in my lattes and even hit chocolate.
I love these to add into my coffee (especially the sugar free varieties). All the tastiness of the Starbucks drinks, with little the price. Recommend!
I always wanted to try these but could never find them.i finally found them and try the chocolate one and I loved it ever since then I can't find them
I used this in the coffee shop I worked at and it's the best of the best! So many flavors and it's a great texture that doesn't overwhelm the drink.
A love to keep a small bottle of Torani for my morning coffee. I change flavors every few months. My favorites are vanilla, caramel, and Irish Cream.
I'm on a low carb diet so torani sugar free syrup is an awesome staple in my diet addit great flavor to sugar free desserts and perking up my coffee
Q & A
What do you pair this with?
Is this too sweet?
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
What's your favorite way to use this product? I've been curious about these syrups but have never been able to bring myself to purchase one because I'm just not sure how or where to use it? Especially in coffee - do you add milk/cream or just add this?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos