BY TORANI

hayden a.
Muskegon, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
When I was a barista, we always used this brand! Every flavor is right on with what it should taste like and it really adds that extra oomph for my drinks.
Melissa G.
West Columbia, SC
The Torani Syrup line is fantastic and we use them in just about everything we want to add flavor to. They work well in coffees, teas, sodas, and desserts.
Ambertiera B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love the caramel one. Use these to make my caramel cream sodas. I tasted a Italian cream soda and was hooked. What better to just make your own at home?
Sara N.
Kansas City, MO
These are great products, they have so many uses and applications. Their Sugar Free line is great as well Love me some sugar free Salted Caramel Syrup!
Yanira M.
This goes perfect with my iced coffee during the day! I love how they are sugar free choices. I can still have my iced coffee without the extra calories!
Jennifer F.
Oaklyn, NJ
This product is so versatile! I have a full stock of sugar free varieties for everything from mixed drinks, to home coffees to protein drink flavoring!
Marta T.
Indianapolis, IN
I really like these syrups. I use the vanilla and caramel flavors to make my own iced coffee at home. They're not too sweet but taste great with coffee!
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love putting these in my coffee give it a good flavor!!!! I normally don't have to add sugar if I have some of this in my counter to put in my coffee!!
Adriana R.
Never be a follower be an individual. Having all these flavors to choose from be UNIQUE. The are tasty and flavors are delish. They also have sugar free.
Roz A.
CANTON, IL
Love these for a delicious alternative to coffee creamer! Great flavor and great price! I also love how easy they are to find and the variety available.
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.