BY TORANI

Jill L.
Panama City, FL
I love these. I usually use them for flavored coffee or milkshakes. I haven't tried the fruit flavors but bet they would be great with booze or smoothies.
Melissa G.
West Columbia, SC
The Torani Syrup line is fantastic and we use them in just about everything we want to add flavor to. They work well in coffees, teas, sodas, and desserts.
Brandi R.
I've never bought this, but they have the amaretto flavor at my favorite kolache shop. I use it almost daily. I just wish you had more sugar-free options.
Tina D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
These are awesome the church I went to before I moved used them in cappuccinos they we're so good.I recommend them to anyone that likes a flavored coffee.
Kimberly Y.
Akron, OH
I love using these flavors syrups in my coffee. I really love the English Toffee! The sugar free add enough flavor, you don't need to add extra sweeteners.
Ann P.
Tewksbury, MA
I use these all the time! They're great in Italian sodas, coffees, and lemonades to name a few things. You only need a little bit to get great flavor too!
Ambertiera B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love the caramel one. Use these to make my caramel cream sodas. I tasted a Italian cream soda and was hooked. What better to just make your own at home?
Leslie T.
Grand Prairie, TX
The only kind of flavored syrups we buy! Never overpowering, just the right sweetness and it doesn't leave a film in your mouth like some other syrups do.
Brooke T.
Beaverton, OR
This syrup is great! Wonderful addition to coffee, and makes great Italian soda. However, certain flavors can be a little too sweet. Overall, impressed!
hayden a.
Muskegon, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
When I was a barista, we always used this brand! Every flavor is right on with what it should taste like and it really adds that extra oomph for my drinks.
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.