BY TORANI

Trisha L.
I watch my carbs and sugar and Toroni sugar free syrups have been a godsend! They're so versatile you can use them in many ways and more than just to flavor drinks.
Samm W.
Kingfield, ME
Torani syrups are where it is at! I find that with most of these, I don't even have to add sugar to my drink! They are sweet, and don't taste chemically at all. All the flavors I've tried are amazing, but my favorites are hazelnut and caramel!
Zehava A.
Tarzana
I'm personally not a drinker but I heard of that this is a very tasty and good product great for a happy occasion and really good it has a a good neighbor and it's not so expensive definitely affordable so worth buying and try and get out at your party
Bethany M.
Fayetteville, GA
I go to a coffee shop that uses this brand and I love it. I have tried vanilla, caramel, hazelnut, and pumpkin. I have never bought a bottle for myself, though.
Vickie M.
Shreveport, LA
I have tried the vanilla and caramel sugar free flavors. I used them in my hot coffee and also in iced coffee. Pretty good flavor and the price is not too high.
Breanna A.
Davenport, IA
I used this brand when I was a barista at a small coffee shop and love it. I think the flavors are good, hold up well and even the sugar free syrups aren't bad!
Myra G.
Spring, TX
I love these flavored syrups for my morning coffee, they can make a boring cup of coffee a delightfully sweet experience. Try the caramel with a little creamer!
Christina L.
Wilmington, DE
I always get the vanilla to put in my coke or pepsi! Its a cheaper way then buying vanilla coke! I love how long it lasts and its a great price at walmart! =]
Madalyn h.
['Canton', ''], OH
When I worked as a server we used these syrups to make iced tea ! Peach and raspberry syrups are great in fresh brewed tea ! Also these are great for coffee !
Angelina H.
Belcamp, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
We use this item also in coffee and love the amount of flavors the company offers. We purchase online and also seen in Walmart and wegmans but not all flavors.
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.