BY TORANI

Sweetened with Splenda take in the nutty aroma and sweet almond flavor perfect for coffee or tikki drinks. But you dont have to take in any calories.Torani Sugar Free Almond Syrup is a classic addition to lattes iced coffees and teas.Features. Syrup... see more...

Ashleigh W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love the caramel one we used these when I worked at a bakery and we did coffee drink with them. We had all the flavors but I really loved the caramel and the raspberry.
Madelyn N.
Put it in your coffee? I'd stick with creamer. This is more for a fancy drink, such as a frappuciuno. If you make em all the time, use it, but don;t put it in your every day coffee drink..
Shari H.
Love these syrups. Even though I'm used to putting them in my coffee in the morning, they're a good addition to any drink at the bar too. Comes in a variety of flavors to try and mix too
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
These are flavored syrups that you can add to your morning cup o' joe. The coffee shop I used to work at used this brand of syrup in all of our drinks, and they were a big hit with customers. There are also sugar free options for many flavors.
Brandy Y.
Chillicothe, IL
I use the sugar free vanilla or sugar free hazelnut in my coffee. I was worried about the taste of it because sugar free can have an after taste but it tastes excellent!! Love!
Samantha M.
This stuff is amazing. I have only tried them in coffee, so I am not sure they how they hold up in other beverages, but so far I am loving them. Caramel is my favorite!
Shameka F.
Derby
I love this stuff it is delicious in coffee or for soda there is one called cherry lime you can add it to seltzer or any lemon lime soda and it is to die for defiant buy.
Katrina P.
These syrups are awesome. They're great in coffee, or if you just want a sweet treat, you can also put them just in steamed milk or soda water (for an Italian soda).
Lizzy C.
Platte Center, NE
My mom is the one who uses this in the house and she is ubsessed with them she cant have her morning coffee without it. It smells wonderful and I love the packaging.
Tatiana P.
Tucson, AZ
These are so good my aunt has a whole bunch of them in her cabinet and she has a cherry one I believe and we but it in our Coke to make cherry Coke it was so yummy.
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.