BY TORANI

Zoe R.
Cedar Falls, IA
I frequently use the caramel flavoring in iced coffees or just an average cup of joe. It is an easy way to make your average coffee feel more gourmet, and it helps me not to spend so much money at coffee shops.
Sara S.
Baltimore, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I have tasted many of the flavored, and owned about three. They all taste good and are priced great. I sometimes use them in baking to moisten cakes and cupcakes !
Emma M.
Ludington, MI
The hazelnut is by far my favorite flavor! It definitely makes you feel like you're getting the "coffee shop" experience, but fortunately you're not paying for it!
Victoria W.
I love putting this syrup in my coffee in the morning. It's just as good as creamer. You can even get sugar free, which is a plus because it tastes about the same.
Christina D.
Arlington, VA
These are great for cooking, baking and mixing drinks!! Great value for a wonderful product!! I have used these for years working in the restaurant/bar industry!
Kelli S.
Queen Creek, AZ
I run a small cafe and use Torani syrups there and they are a hit! They have so many amazing flavors both standard and seasonal. My favorite is the sugar free brown sugar cinnamon, and sugar free chocolate!
Kandy  H.
Russellville , Al
I love these syrups in sugar free , they compliment my coffee perfectly without all the added sugar. My favorite is the chocolate and caramel. I have also used these in ice cream and homemade cheese cake .
Jodi V.
These syrups are a great addition to my coffee bar. I really enjoy mixing flavors and creating more invoting drinks. These syrups ahve a nice texture with just enough flavor.
Denise R.
Matthews, NC
I love using the Torani syrups in my coffee. Especially in the winter time when I drink more lattes - they have such a great variety of flavors and they are reasonably priced - last a long time too.
Kelly W.
East Amherst, NY
I love torani syrups! It's great that they make so many sugar free options. I make my own lattes at home almost every day. I wish they came with pumps though (I always have to buy them separate)
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.