- "At first I was concerned that the taste of my coffee wouldn't excite me, but the Torani Hazelnut Sugar free syrup came through!" in 47 reviews
- "I love this product, I usually use the syrup for coffee or to make my flavored sodas (Italian sodas) very good product." in 17 reviews
- "I have a full stock of sugar free varieties for everything from mixed drinks, to home coffees to protein drink flavoring! " in 11 reviews
- "I usually get the sugar free ones though so I can control the sweetness level.....tastes just like I was sitting in a coffee shop!" in 10 reviews
- "I make my own iced coffee and when I feel like making it a bit more decadent I add a shot of the vanilla syrup or the caramel one." in 9 reviews
I love this especially for making iced coffee or blended as a frappa with ice and coffee makes a great combination together and it cost a lot less than a cup of coffee house or drive through coffe.
There are few flavors that aren't sugar free only, and these just don't even add much flavor to coffee anyways. The sugar free ones are horrible. Would not purchase again.
I love this brand. The syrup can be used for all kinds of things. I like them in cocktails and coffee. You can also make flavored whipped cream. Love this stuff!
Torani syrups are a wonderful luxury to have. They go great in coffees and ice cream's, shaved ice, Italian sodas. Having a few of your favorite flavors on hand is a must
For college kids... If your local coffee spot has these, have them add a shot to your redbull. Throw it on ice and hou have my go to late night studying drink. Delicious.
Their syrup is the best. The flavor really comes through. The hazelnut flavor is a must have and is very rich. You'll find that many coffee shops use this brand.
I will use it in coffee if there is nothing else. But the sugar-free versions aren't that good and the sugar-containing ones are a bit too sugary. I will steer clear.
I don't usually go out and buy this stuff but have had it when I am buying a soda at a local vending cart. It's sweet and really tasty. You can never really go wrong.
I love using this syrup in hazelnut for my iced coffee. It adds flavor and sweetness so don't even need to add sugar. Sooo good. Definitely recommend and I need to try some other flavors.
Best flavor syrup on the market, I won't even buy anything else because they are that good! Great in coffee, iced or hot and can even spruce up an adult beverage!
Q & A
What do you pair this with?
Is this too sweet?
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
What's your favorite way to use this product? I've been curious about these syrups but have never been able to bring myself to purchase one because I'm just not sure how or where to use it? Especially in coffee - do you add milk/cream or just add this?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos