BY TORANI

Sammy m.
Virgil, IL
I love this especially for making iced coffee or blended as a frappa with ice and coffee makes a great combination together and it cost a lot less than a cup of coffee house or drive through coffe.
Kasey K.
There are few flavors that aren't sugar free only, and these just don't even add much flavor to coffee anyways. The sugar free ones are horrible. Would not purchase again.
Ashley K.
Warner Robins, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love this brand. The syrup can be used for all kinds of things. I like them in cocktails and coffee. You can also make flavored whipped cream. Love this stuff!
Apryl C.
Vancouver, WA
Torani syrups are a wonderful luxury to have. They go great in coffees and ice cream's, shaved ice, Italian sodas. Having a few of your favorite flavors on hand is a must
Jessica M.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
For college kids... If your local coffee spot has these, have them add a shot to your redbull. Throw it on ice and hou have my go to late night studying drink. Delicious.
Sierra P.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Their syrup is the best. The flavor really comes through. The hazelnut flavor is a must have and is very rich. You'll find that many coffee shops use this brand.
Jena S.
Coppell, TX
I will use it in coffee if there is nothing else. But the sugar-free versions aren't that good and the sugar-containing ones are a bit too sugary. I will steer clear.
patty a.
I don't usually go out and buy this stuff but have had it when I am buying a soda at a local vending cart. It's sweet and really tasty. You can never really go wrong.
Jenipher J.
I love using this syrup in hazelnut for my iced coffee. It adds flavor and sweetness so don't even need to add sugar. Sooo good. Definitely recommend and I need to try some other flavors.
Erica M.
Hector, AR
Best flavor syrup on the market, I won't even buy anything else because they are that good! Great in coffee, iced or hot and can even spruce up an adult beverage!
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.