4.68 / 5 based on 1,332 Reviews
Sweetened with Splenda take in the nutty aroma and sweet almond flavor perfect for coffee or tikki drinks. But you dont have to take in any calories.Torani Sugar Free Almond Syrup is a classic addition to lattes iced coffees and teas.Features. Syrup... see more...
Top Questions See all 1,513 Q&A
- "At first I was concerned that the taste of my coffee wouldn't excite me, but the Torani Hazelnut Sugar free syrup came through!" in 47 reviews
- "I love this product, I usually use the syrup for coffee or to make my flavored sodas (Italian sodas) very good product." in 17 reviews
- "I have a full stock of sugar free varieties for everything from mixed drinks, to home coffees to protein drink flavoring! " in 11 reviews
- "I usually get the sugar free ones though so I can control the sweetness level.....tastes just like I was sitting in a coffee shop!" in 10 reviews
- "I make my own iced coffee and when I feel like making it a bit more decadent I add a shot of the vanilla syrup or the caramel one." in 9 reviews
I've tried to like it. I did mix it with my coffee though. I think it's more or less strictly for alcoholic drinks: like with Baileys or a coffee alcoholic drink
Salted Caramel is the best! Salted caramel in my coffee with a caramel creamer, tastes just like a high priced latte' I buy this and keep it in the office at work, the girls love it.
These are the best syrups out there. I love them in italian sodas and in my coffee as well! I've been to places that use other syrups and you can just tell that it's not the same.
My mom absolutely loves these for all of the lattes that she makes at home. (I think they make her feel like a Starbucks barista) these are often the syrups used to make your favorite coffee drinks. They are also good to add to hot chocolate.
I enjoy adding a splash of these syrups to my homemade lattes and coffee! They are just sweet enough and so much variety! They definitely meet expectations and are easy to find.
I use these to flavor my coffee. They make great flavors and work great snocones on those hot summer days. I can get these at my local supermarket for a pretty good price too.
These syrups are great in any beverage in which you want to add flavor. I originally bought these for snow cones, but I love the hazelnut in coffee and the vanilla in my s=Dr. Pepper. I imagine they'd be great in mixed drinks as well.
These are in my opinion some of the best syrups, they taste great and don't have the funny after taste other brands seem to have, the amount of different flavors and versatility of use is awesome as well.
I worked in a mom and pop shop where I made shakes and malts using Torani Syrup. I have to say the Blueberry is my favorite hands down. I love the variety of flavors they offer.
I love getting these to add to my teas and coffee, it's way cheaper then a lot of the flavored teas you can buy. My family doesn't like flavored tea so i can just add it to mine and everyone is happy!!
Q & A
What do you pair this with?
Is this too sweet?
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
What's your favorite way to use this product? I've been curious about these syrups but have never been able to bring myself to purchase one because I'm just not sure how or where to use it? Especially in coffee - do you add milk/cream or just add this?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos