BY TORANI

Rachel G.
Spiro, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My absolute favorite is the sea salt caramel! It's sweet and has a nice rich caramel flavor. Great value, a little goes a long way! It's perfect with hot or even iced coffee beverages!
Tristina H.
Grants Pass, OR
I love the torani syrup. I use it to flavor my energy drinks and to make my own creamer at home.They are a decent price also can make Shirley temples with them also
Mileyah L.
Citrus Hts, CA
My go to syrup for coffee, sodas and drinks - it is a good classic to add to any drink - The price is so worth the value! Better than store brand or even starbucks!
Amanda F.
Henderson, NV
After I learned this is what they use at Starbucks I started to purchase it on my own I love making my own flavored teas and love that you can purchase the big bottle at Smart and final
Samantha R.
Beaufort, SC
These syrups are so versitile! I use them to flavor my coffee, for making cocktails, and even in baking. They have so many flavors from normal ones like caramel to unique like bacon!
Jennifer M.
These are always in my house. I use them every morning in my coffee and I use them for baking. I only buy the sugar free flavors. Try the SF Peppermint. It is one of my favorites. Can't go wrong with Torani Syrup.
Wendy D.
ARLINGTON, TX
I kept reading about dirty diet cokes - then i tried one! My life has been changed forever! I started putting it in my coffee too with coconut creamer - amazing!
Erin O.
Cumming, GA
These are amazing tasting syrups for drinks. I especially buy them specifically for coffee. I use the sugar free version. But I am not opposed to drinking the Non sugar free version!
Kylie H.
Spring Valley, CA
These are so good! I use them in everything, not just alcohol. I use them for coffee, steamers, italian sodas, regular pop, and in mixed drinks. I love them! :)
eve m.
I was worried that it would be to sweet in my coffee and a few things that I flavor with this syrup. But it actually was perfect and not to sweet. Decently price
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.