BY TORANI

Louie M.
Richmond, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
These are good flavor syrups not only
For alcoholic drink but I use it in coffee as well. You can use these to make Carmel coffee flavored drink and espresso. It is an it pricey but the bottle will last a long time
Ashley S.
Hammondsville , OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great tasting and cheap! Good to mix with coffee, coke or alcohol. I reccomend the coconut and some lime for a dirty coke, the vanilla for coffee and the raspberry to mix with some Kahlua.
Lyndsey M.
Fairmont, WV
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I used to work at a coffee shop. We used both torani and Monin. Although toranis flavors are great they don't mix as well with the coffee as the Monin did (we also sold so really high acidity coffees so that could be part of the cause)
Abigail M.
Love this In iced coffee! Sugar free vanilla, a little heavy cream, cold brew coffee, and ice tastes like the vanilla iced coffee at McDonald's!
Or I'll mix some with hot coffee and some coconut oil!
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
We love Torani Syrup in our house, we use it in coffee, hot chocolate and also for hot or cold tea. My husband loves the Peach, I like the Caramel. We haven'+ tried any other brands to compare because we love this brand so much!
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
These are really good when you add them to coffee.. I have tried a few ok some mix drinks and they are good. The bottles are a good size for the price its average and last a while. I would buy these again. They have a range of flavors .
shelby W.
Antelope , CA
These make really good smoothies but just have so much sugar. The flavor is amazing and the packaging is nice as well, you get a lot of product for what you pay I believe and I would buy it again but to only use here and there
Chayla D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I used to be a barista, and torani is one of my favorite brands of syrups. The fruit flavors surprisingly go well in white mochas, my favorite is the raspberry or blackberry.
Shaunice L.
These are really concentrated syrups that pack a lot of sugary sweetness in them. They can get high in price especially if you are looking for the sugar free flavors. These taste amazing in coffee and in Italian sodas.
Jennifer C.
These syrups are really nice to mix in with coffee or to make your own Italian sodas. I like having lots of flavor options and Torani has a wide variety. These are also an affordable way to make your own fancy drinks.
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.