BY TORANI

Rebecca D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This stuff is pretty good to add a little extra flavor to your coffee. A few different flavor to pick from which is nice so you'll find something you like. I've purchased many of these!
Holly F.
Columbia, MD
I love using the sugar-free syrups in my coffee every morning! It's a delicious way to add flavor and sweetness to coffee to make starbucks-like drinks on the cheap.
Sapphire A.
Porter Ranch, CA
Most of the coffee shops I frequent use this brand of syrups and I'm diggin' it. I usually drink vanilla flavored beverages and the syrup is not too sweet or overpowering.
E.B. V.
I love this product, I usually use the syrup for coffee or to make my flavored sodas (Italian sodas) very good product. These are just popular in most restauas well and coffee shops.
Priscilla F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
These are great to mix with cocktails and they are super Cheap. I always find them at Ross for like $8 if not cheaper and no they aren't expired when u buy them there
Kayla R.
Rochester , PA
I love this stuff. I don't drink so I can't tell you how it is with alcohol but I do know that if you want to make an Italian cream soda, these are your best friends.
Erin L.
Barling, AR
There are so many different flavors available form Torani. I love their white chocolate and my husband loves their rasberry. It helps us save money by making coffee drinks at home as well.
Brenda D.
Happy valley, OR
These are so great I get them at United groceries and use them with my espresso machine at home. They sell smaller sizes too which I love for flavors I use for just the scent like hazelnut!
Shana W.
Jefferson, SC
I love this to make different flavor iced coffees. Super yummy! I love iced coffee and it's so much easier making these at home and you can flavor it anyway you like.
Rachel G.
Spiro, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My absolute favorite is the sea salt caramel! It's sweet and has a nice rich caramel flavor. Great value, a little goes a long way! It's perfect with hot or even iced coffee beverages!
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.