BY TORANI

Jessica C.
Love these syrups, I use them year around. In the summer my kids love to make shaved ice and pick their favorite flavor. It's great to add in drinks hot and cold. Raspberry Ice tea is my favorite!
Miranda F.
Merced, CA
I buy the french vanilla syrup religiously. I mix it with my espresso that I make at home. My morning latte tastes just the expensive coffee shop drinks! I love this brand!
Brittney M.
RIVERSIDE, CA
I love Torani syrup for making sodas and for mixing in my coffee. I also like the wide variety of flavors, and that there are a good amount of tasty sugar-free options.These syrups are great tasting, but are on the expensive side.
Kelli M.
Dallas, TX
I have been making coffee with shots of espresso for as long as I can remember and using this Torani syrups adds the perfect amount of flavor into each drink. I sometimes will mix one flavor in with my espresso and another in with my milk and make a latte. They are great.
Cassie K.
I haven't tried very many of these, but they seem to be the go-to brand for flavored syrups. As most others have stated, using these in hot drinks, like coffee or hot chocolate, is a great way.
Steph B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Good price and authentic flavor. We used these exclusively in our coffee shop and were never disappointed. The price point is great and is now available all over the place.
Amanda B.
Excellent mixers in a wonderful variety of flavored you can't find anywhere else! We always keep a few on hand to make my husband's favorite soft drink: huckleberry coke!
Erin B.
Suffolk, VA
I love Torani. It is perfect for making drinks at home. I worked at Starbucks and have desperately wanted to make some at home and with Torani it comes out tasting great!
Shana M.
Acworth, GA
The Torani flavors are really good. I use the sugar free chocolate in my protein shakes. I've also used some of the flavors in my cocktails. I found them at Walmart.
Colleen D.
Bakersfield, CA
I have the caramel and peppermint flavors!!!! I love these flavorings. I have tried others but they do not compare. For coffee or hot chocolate they give the drink that little kick it needs.
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.