BY TORANI

Sweetened with Splenda take in the nutty aroma and sweet almond flavor perfect for coffee or tikki drinks. But you dont have to take in any calories.Torani Sugar Free Almond Syrup is a classic addition to lattes iced coffees and teas.Features. Syrup... see more...

Laura S.
These syrups taste great in coffee. I buy them from my local coffee shop. the vanilla and Carmel are staples at my house. I've had some of the fruit flavored ones in club soda, that is also pretty good.
Liz S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Most are really good! I regularly buy the SF vanilla and SF hazelnut. Got adventurous once and tried the almond roca- it was really bad. Keep to basic flavors if adding to coffee!
Elizabeth N.
Sahuarita, AZ
I don't drink Coffee, but I recently held a party at my house where we served Italian Cream Sodas, using Torani flavored syrups. They were a big hit, and everyone loved them. The flavors were great, sweet, and added great color, and taste to our drinks. I would highly recommend these.
Jennifer C.
El Cajon, CA
These are prefect for many different things. I bought sugar free syrups to add to my medifast shakes. I use these in my coffee, mixed drinks and also to make shakes for the kids!
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
Torani Syrup can be used in so many different ways. You can se it to flavor your coffe, teas, alcoholic beverages and snow cones! There is a flavor choice for even the pickiest !
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
There excellent syrups that have a fresh real fruit or natural flavor it those not taste overly sweet or artificial it's pricey but worth it if you want a great flavor and taste yes I will buy it again
Christiana L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I'm a former barista and Torani was our flavoring of choice. They're super sweet and filled with flavor so you don't need much BUT you can use more and skip the sugar packet.
Sarah A.
These are so great to add to any coffee, alcoholic drink, nonalcoholic drink, hot chocolate, etc! I love making cream soda with this and adding peppermint to my hot chocolate.
Mary H.
These syrups are great to make drinks with.
They're syrups.
They're sweet and sugary but it's not overpowering when you mix it with a drink. It works great! I love this brand and I love making drinks with it.
Carly W.
Homewood , IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
THE BEST FOR ITALIAN SODA'S … the BEST I've ever mixed was the apple flavor with a shot of caramel and club soda - its a carmel apple italian soda and it is THE BEST EVER!
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.