BY TORANI

Jeanette M.
These syrups are the best and it comes in several tasty flavors. I use for Italian Sodas, coffees and teas. They are not to sweet, but sweet enough. They are priced just right, great value. I highly recommend!!!
Kathryn W.
Love these flavored syrups! I usually use them to make coffee drinks but I'll be trying them to use with my SodaStream soon. They're very clean and sweet tasting
Josey E.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I've used this when baking, in coffee, sodas and even mixed drinks or teas. It comes in so many flavored so it is super versatile. The only downfall that I see with it is that certain flavors can be a bit fake tasting or a little too sugary or syrupy.
Madeline D.
Washington, DC
These are my all-time favorite flavored sodas! I have some for coffee, and some for Italian sodas to use with my sodastream! You can get them for a reasonable price at World Market.
Brittany B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
As a former barista, I am excited when I find flavored syrups of quality in local stores. The non-sugar-free varieties can be harder to find at times, but they are worth the search!
Jessica J.
I love using the Torani syrups to flavor my coffee. I usually get the sugar free ones though so I can control the sweetness level.....tastes just like I was sitting in a coffee shop!
Tanessa S.
Olympia, Washington
I LOVE getting a cup of ice, the white and silver Monster energy drink and cherry Torani syrup! Tastes so amazing...even better to add some cream..kind of a rebel Italian Soda! Mmmm!
Melissa A.
I love these to make coffees or alcoholic milk shakes. They come in a huge variety of flavors. I get them at the cash and carry for only like $4 a bottle. Deffinatly a gis deal!
Heather J.
Pittsburgh, PA
As a barista, I use Torani, Ghirardelli, and Monin syrups, and I have to say that Torani doesn't quite measure to some competing brands. Fruit flavors taste overly sweet and artificial, and my customers don't seem to like it as much as Monin.
Elizabeth N.
Sahuarita, AZ
I don't drink Coffee, but I recently held a party at my house where we served Italian Cream Sodas, using Torani flavored syrups. They were a big hit, and everyone loved them. The flavors were great, sweet, and added great color, and taste to our drinks. I would highly recommend these.
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.