- "At first I was concerned that the taste of my coffee wouldn't excite me, but the Torani Hazelnut Sugar free syrup came through!" in 47 reviews
- "I love this product, I usually use the syrup for coffee or to make my flavored sodas (Italian sodas) very good product." in 17 reviews
- "I have a full stock of sugar free varieties for everything from mixed drinks, to home coffees to protein drink flavoring! " in 11 reviews
- "I usually get the sugar free ones though so I can control the sweetness level.....tastes just like I was sitting in a coffee shop!" in 10 reviews
- "I make my own iced coffee and when I feel like making it a bit more decadent I add a shot of the vanilla syrup or the caramel one." in 9 reviews
I love Italian sodas. Such a treat! I've only ordered it never tried to make it myself. I think it could probably be used with soda and vodka as well on the rocks. May have to try that.
I always grabbed a coffee before class while I was in college, and the cafeteria had a bunch of Torani syrups to choose from. My favorites were the hazelnut, vanilla, and the toffee flavors.
Great to put into your coffee and make your own drinks with if you're into that sort of thing. Be careful to clean off the top with each use though, they get crystal-like and hard to open.
There are so many flavors it makes my head spin,and ill keep trying them until I run out of one's that sound good to put in coffee/seltzer water! very rarely disappointed by this brand!
I usually pick up a new flavor every few months. these work so well in so many things. Extra oomph to coffee and cappuccino, flavor for my baked goods and so many more options. I also like to add fun flavors to my mixed drinks, can't go wrong with these!!
These syrups are the best and it comes in several tasty flavors. I use for Italian Sodas, coffees and teas. They are not to sweet, but sweet enough. They are priced just right, great value. I highly recommend!!!
These are perfect for adding a little flavor to one of your drinks... The hardest part is finding a store that sells them. We order them online since we can't find them anywhere locally.
If you are drink mixer or bartender you understand how important these are for mixing and for the ones drinking the drink ya'll know how delicious it makes a drink
I love using these in coffee, Italian sodas, in soda, etc. They all have great flavor and like the choice of sugar free. I like to mix different flavors. I always have some in my pantry.
I think these syrups are pretty good for iced coffees. I buy them often to use at home. I don't prefer the sugar free. I think they taste weird. The regular ones aren't bad at all though.
Q & A
What do you pair this with?
Is this too sweet?
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
What's your favorite way to use this product? I've been curious about these syrups but have never been able to bring myself to purchase one because I'm just not sure how or where to use it? Especially in coffee - do you add milk/cream or just add this?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos