BY TORANI

Katherine W.
Mcminnville, OR
These are so good! You can use them for drinks or add them to various recipes for a sweet surprise!
You can add a little to pancake batter for a special flavor or into the custard mix for French toast!
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Hey these are great! ( tip) Get them in Sugar free flavors and use your coffee machine at home! We waste too much money at Starbucks especially when you can make some of your own cafe drinks at home.
Beth S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I think this flavored syrup is such a good idea. I use it to make my own vanilla latte at home. (Cheaper than Starbucks & this is the syrup the use too). I bought a small bottle and you don't need much to add flavor to your coffee drink so I think it will last a long time.
Anne L.
Columbia, MO
I love making a vanilla steamer or just hot milk with vanilla, and this is a great vanilla syrup to use! Sometimes I'll add a bit of rum, which makes for a great nightcap!
Linda D.
Irvine, CA
Theres so many flavors, you can find a way to incorporate them into something everyday. they even have a chocolate syrup that i prefer rather then Hershey's. my family likes to put some into coffee, tea, baking,and even milkshakes?
Tammi H.
Dumont, NJ
Very convenient for teas and coffees made in house. I bought this brand because I wanted to learn how to duplicate "coffeehouse" coffee without spending a fortune. I found this works perfectly and currently have a selection set up like the counter at a coffeehouse.
Erika D.
Bloomington, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
These work great in coffee, cocoa, add to steamed milk for kids, italian cream sodas, making shirley temples. However, there is a lot of sugar and the "sugar free" has splenda which I loathe. But, it is a nice treat on occasions.
Cayla R.
Whether you are wanting to add flavor to a simple cup of coffee or to a latte -- Torani is the way to go! I have been adding the caramel syrup to my coffee and/or lattes for the past 10 years and I have yet to find a brand that tastes as good! I also love that these are available in a sugar free version as well!
Anna T.
Madison, TN
Just purchased 4 separate flavors of these, not a week ago. I am hosting a party tonight, and I've been testing them out in preparation. My, they are delicious! I'll never go back to grenadine.
Amanda L.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm a sucker for a delicious and refreshing Italian Soda, and the flavors from Torani Syrup do the trick for me. Add them to any drink - soda water, coffee, etc - for your own unique flavors.
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.