BY TORANI

Margarita R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
As a big mix drink enthusiast I have to say these are the best syrups to use for drinks (not just alcoholics drinks but coffees and tonics as well) they add a kick of flavor and don't over power the main drink.
Zoe C.
Laurier, WA
Torani is amazing, I put this in my coffee, hot chocolates. I used to pay coffee shop prices until I found them at walmart for $4 a bottle. now my $5 coffee with a flavor shot costs me about 20c at home :)
Colleen F.
Squaw Valley, CA
I have an espresso machine and Torani are the only syrups I have ever purchased to make our lattes. I've also used them to make Italian sodas for the children when they were younger and still at home. Unfortunately, I do have to drive close to an hour in one direction to find a store that carries them. Needless to say, I do stock up!
Callie H.
Love these syrups! They are so good in Italian sodas and I love didn't flavors mixed with red bull! I think my favorite is peach and raspberry! But I also like the watermelon and the strawberry and mango!
Amy S.
Saint Paul, MN
I asked for these for Christmas and didn't get them. A friend of mine had given me a couple of the flavors she didn't like and I got so used to the nice little drop of flavor in my morning cup of joe! I love flavored coffee without the added sugar or calories which makes these perfect! Going to have to buy some on my own I guess!
Audra K.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love love love the sugar free syrups! I use them every morning in my coffee. They have a huge selectionbof flavors so you'll never get bored and it's all forba fabulous price.
Terra D.
Mount Vernon, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I use these with my homemade redbull Italian sodas. They have so many flavors and are delicious! They mix so well. sometimes I'll mix it with a regular redbull and some vodka and that tastes really good!
Kylie M.
Salem, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These syrups are delicious and worth the price. It is good in mixed alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. The packaging is nice and sturdy. Not cheap packaging at all. I would recommend it to everyone because it's good in multiple different mixes.
Audrey N.
Portland, OR
I love Torani syrups to add a little extra flavor to any drink! They're great in italian sodas, coffee, hot cocoa, milk shakes and mixed drinks. And there's so many flavors!
Rebecca C.
Lawrence, KS
I have tried many of these syrup flavors and they are great! Personally I think the diet flavors taste gross, but all diet drinks have that funky chemical taste. Grab some club soda and ice and make fun fizzy drinks for your friends.
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.