BY TORANI

Treasure W.
I love this syrup. I always use raspberry in my homemade tea brews and it doesn't have a off taste like most fruity syrups do, they tend to taste like medicine but this brand doesnt.
Ciarra B.
Columbus, OH
Pumpkin spice is my favorite too add to my iced coffee. The sugar free options are nice an there isn't much of a taste difference. Good prices online an at target
Wendy F.
Tiffin, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Not only are these good for mixed drinks but they help liven up your morning coffee. my favorite is the Salted Caramel flavor. I use it in with my frothed milk for amazing lattes.
Desiree T.
I love to use #Torani syrups to make my favorite @starbucks drinks at home! An Iced Caramel Macchiato always makes my day better (As long as it's well made) and this syrup helps me to make it right every time.
Meghan H.
These are great! They are super affordable and really compare with more expensive alternatives. The flavors are bold but not overpowering. I have not tried any flavor that I did not like. I use one of these flavorings in my coffee every morning.
Jackie T.
La Puente, CA
I've noticed that at the places where I'd get my drinks at would use Torani Syrups. It's nice and fragrant without over killing it. But be careful. A little goes a long way. If you add too much then you'll get this bitter and metallic aftertaste.
Machada H.
South Roxana, IL
Best syrup I ever had I love vanilla so when I first had this as a vanilla iced drink I almost died it was so good I hate they don't sell this brand near me I love this stuff!!!
Laura G.
Duluth, MN
Great product! They have so many different flavors and they go great with so many things!! I really love putting them in my coffee and they come in great for baking! Italian sodas are also a great thing to make with them!!! Definitely a great product to have on hand in your kitchen!
Margarita R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
As a big mix drink enthusiast I have to say these are the best syrups to use for drinks (not just alcoholics drinks but coffees and tonics as well) they add a kick of flavor and don't over power the main drink.
Callie H.
Love these syrups! They are so good in Italian sodas and I love didn't flavors mixed with red bull! I think my favorite is peach and raspberry! But I also like the watermelon and the strawberry and mango!
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.