BY TORANI

Kelsey J.
Moss Point, MS
Great quality and variety in this brand. Use these a lot in the bar I work at. They work great in mix drinks or coffee. A little goes a long way to take your drink from good to great!
Christina R.
I use Torani syrups for coffee, shakes, and hot toddies. My kiddos enjoy it as well. I really like the peanut butter flavor and vanilla. This is a repeat purchase.
Lauren K.
The Dalles, OR
We like to buy these to add to coffee drinks. Torani sells an insane amount of flavors. We go to our local bulk store and they have an entire wall with over 100 flavors. We like to experiment with different syrups.
Christine L.
Parsippany, NJ
Torani has a huge variety of different flavors. I often go to Starbucks to get an Almond shot with my coffee. I currently have the salted caramel one at home and I like how I can add flavor to my coffee without additional sugar - made with Splenda!
Felicia K.
Love this syrup. i use the peach and raspberry flavors to recreate olive gardens peach belini tea and its amazing. it is just sweet enough with out being overpowering.
Emily D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love this! Great for mixed drinks and also coffee/hot chocolate. I made some caramel apple sangria with the caramel sauce during the fall and it was delicious!
Brittany H.
Irwin, PA
Thank syrup is the perfect additive for many drinks. I especially like to use it in coffees...hot or frozen. Some flavors are good for mixed drinks as well. Definitely worth the buy.
Raquel J.
Bay Springs, MS
I love coffee at any time of the day, and torani syrup just make me enjoy it ten times more. My favorite flavors are chocolate, caramel, vanilla and hazelnut. They also taste good when you mix the flavors together.
Lindsey S.
Walker, MI
The best syrup for coffee I've found yet! I don't like using cream in my coffee anymore, and while these aren't necessarily good for you, it's better than cream as far as I'm concerned and they taste delicious
Treasure W.
I love this syrup. I always use raspberry in my homemade tea brews and it doesn't have a off taste like most fruity syrups do, they tend to taste like medicine but this brand doesnt.
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.