BY TORANI

Mary R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Torani is pretty good as far as price, but sometimes their flavors are a little fake. If you are looking for fresher flavors in your cocktails, I would recommend higher quality brands or even making your own.
Meredith C.
Torani syrups are great and not just for mixed drinks. You can add them to coffee, hot chocolate, or sodas/soda water to make flavored sodas or Italian sodas. They're super versatile and taste fantastic.
Jamillah S.
West Covina, CA
We use these for everything from lemonades to margaritas to anything we can think of the taste are so amazing I can't help but add r to everything the prices may vary but I don't mind the packaging is great they come in glass or plastic
Alexis D.
Austin, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
These are perfect to mix with coffee or teas! I love making coconut tea, and my mom makes peach tea! (We get the sugar free syrup, for this if you who like that option) My favorites for coffee are hazelnut or caramel!
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
These syrups are perfect for coffees and mixed drinks I know that you can find these Siri ups at target or at any local grocery store. They have so many different flavors to choose from and they really mix well with any type of drink of your choice.
Adalea B.
Williamsport, PA
I've been using these for years in my ice coffee and I love them. It's s great value and they make everything taste so good. I usually buy at the grocery store. Hazlenut is my favorite flavor and I would definitely recommended them.
Silvia P.
Chicago , IL
These are great syrups. They're a quality item that comes in a ton of different flavors. These are a staple in my bar cart for when I'm feeling creative and want to whip up a good cocktail. You can't go wrong with this brand
Amy k.
Imperial, MO
I've purchased several of these in the sugar free variety, unfortunately they're sweetened with Splenda, and there is a strong sucralose flavor. They are tolerable but not my favorite. I'm hoping to see a stevia variety in the future as I love these conceptually.
Jillian M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I bought this in pumpkin spice and it was totally perfect all autumn. It arrived in September and it lasted all the way through Christmas. A little goes a long way and the flavor is excellent. I would definitely buy again. It’s much cheaper than buying lattes.
Ashley V.
Somersworth, NH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
These are awesome for adding to coffees or mixers for drinks! I really like that that give a sweet taste as well as the flavor so I don't even have to add sugar to my coffee when I use the flavor! I really like these!
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.