BY TORANI

Kimberly Gypsy L.
Spokane Vly, WA
I've been using Torani for over 14 years! My go to syrups for everything -- coffee, espresso, irish sodas, mixed drinks, and even in milk :D I love adding them to my smoothies too. AND you can actually read the ingredients!
Kelsey T.
Post Falls, ID
The only choice for flavored syrups. Also the only brand without awful tasting "sugar free." Products. We buy for out personal stash at home and we only frequent stands that use this brand
Melissa G.
Longmont, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
These bottles are slightly pricey, (cheaper on eBay) but they last FOREVER. I use them for mixers and in coffees or matcha fraps. :)
There's so many flavor options so there an unlimited amount of things you can do with them.
kiley c.
Morgantown, WV
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
These are perfect for coffees. I prefer the sugar free flavor a because they are lower calorie. Great to have around. The flavors are great and I would purchase again.
Brandi G.
Vista, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is the best stuff for my coffee. I love all the different flavors mainly the sugar free ones. They are very inexpensive. They are good for coffee and alcohol. Make any drink more fun and festive
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I live for these ...especially the sugat free oned. u add them to yogurt and smoothies.went as far as adding to cake batter. great flavor csnt best it.very versitile
Chelsey P.
Janesville, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I really like the Torani syrup. I use them for making Italian Cream Sodas. The syrup is perfect for them. It's super thick though so you don't need a lot. It's also great in a cup of coffee or tea for a little extra kick.
Joan A.
Reno, NV
These are very good in your morning cup of joe, adding flavor to your coffee. I have also had this at restaurants in Italian cream sodas. So many flavors and so yummy. They have regular and sugar-free versions available.
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
These syrups have so many uses. alcoholic drinks, coffee drinks, 7-up, brushed on cake layers, added to frosting and fillings. I love the almond joy one the best. and peach is also good.
Nikki G.
I love to use Torani hazelnut syrup in my coffee in the mornings or whenever I drink coffee. I add about 4 tbsp to the coffee pot and wait for the coffee to brew so that when I get ready to have a cup all I have to add is a little more sugar and the creamer.
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.