BY TORANI

Stephanie A.
Chico, CA
I love these syrups. My favorite was to use them is by mixing the fruit flavors with either tea or red bulls! I buy the smaller bottles but different flavors! Not too expensive!
Bekah R.
Anacortes, WA
I'd rather use no other syrup but torani's! Whether I'm making mixed drinks for little parties at my house or Italian sodas, this syrup always comes thru. Even the sugar free syrups are packed with oomf!
Nilyshia A.
Youngstown, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I like to add flavors to things. Especially my coffee. These syrups are oh so good and you don't even need much to get the taste you're after. There's such a variety, also! I use Torani practically everyday for my iced coffee. Great product.
Dana H.
Kentwood, MI
I worked in a casual fine dining restaurant and we used these for a cappacinos and coffee. They have such great flavor that you do not have to use much. They have tons of flavors and great for italian soda or shitley temples to coffee.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
I like to use these syrups in coffees, as well as in some desserts. The hazelnut syrup is great to add to a Pecon pie. I have also used the vanilla, Carmel, and raspberry syrup in vodka and tequila to make different and exotic drinks.
Mary A.
Good syrup, especially the real sugar version. the only thing - it has that slight alcohol taste, that some sweeteners have, but I haven't find any syrups without that taste. The price is good too.
Melanie W.
Coventry, RI
I would like to say that I love Torani Syrup, especially the raspberry flavor, I remember trying this along time ago for an Italian soda and it was so good, can actually taste the raspberry, I recommend this to friends and family
Sarah M.
Austin, TX
I love Torani syrups. I have used them in everything from coffees, lemonades, sparkling water, and cocktails. I like that they are not too pricey and that you can get them at pretty much anywhere. I like to buy mine at World Market and they typically run specials on them.
Sasha R.
I have quite a few bottles in my pantry. I have quite a few gatherings at my home on a weekly basis. It's really nice to be able to break out a flavor for each of my guests. I also am a heavy coffee drinker and I love being able to switch up my taste throughout the day.
Dylan jade M.
Fultondale, AL
Love these! You can mix them with alcoholic drinks or non alcoholic drinks.
I love the strawberry one with lemonade and vodka.
And the peach one pairs perfect with tea!
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.