BY TORANI

Catherine H.
Citrus Hts, CA
I love Torani Syrups! They have a wide variety of great tasting flavors to choose from. I like using them in coffee, shakes, sodas, snow cones and more. This is definitely my go-to brand.
Melissa C.
EASTPOINTE, MI
I use their products at home in lattes and when baking. I love their Chocolate Milano because it tastes just a dark chocolate. Their syrups are so authentic. I have used their caramel when making caramel flavored frosting for pumpkin cupcakes. Delish!
Cathy L.
Hawthorne, CA
If you're like me and ask for extra pumps of hazelnut syrup in your coffee at starbucks, go buy torani syrup (hazelnut)! when i make coffee at home, or even hot chocolate, i add a pump of torani's hazelnut syrup and it is pure heaven. it's also good for adding a bit of a hazelnut flavor when you're baking!
Lily F.
Salem, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love using Torani syrup to create my homemade latte every morning. They are available in the perfect size at Safeway, Fred Meyer, and most other grocery stores. My favorite flavors are hazelnut and blue raspberry.
Meabh B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This in Salted Caramel flavor, added to coffee, is EVERYTHING! So good, flavor is really sweet so a little goes a long way. Good value for the cost. I'll definitely purchase this again.
Heidi B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These mixes are great for just about anything, in fact many coffee shops choose these because they're affordable and tasty. Great for coffee, milkshakes or alcoholic beverages too. Lots of variety to choose from
Ashley R.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
These are the ONLY syrups I will use in my coffee and mixed drinks. They pair perfectly with a iced green tea or black tea and a iced coffee or hot coffee. I've tried many different kinds and have not had as great of an experience and for just $2.50 you can get a huge bottle that will last you months.
Cera H.
I am not a huge fan of Torani Syrup, it is a little on the higher side but you don't need a lot. I gave it 3 stars because the taste is ok, it's not my favorite but you can create good coffee recipes with syrups
Kelsey Z.
Gilbert, AZ
This are kind of the most amazing mixers ever! You can use them in coffees, teas, smoothies, soft drinks, and cocktails! I also love to mix some mango or raspberry with half and half and soda water for a tasty Italian soda! Very versatile and great to have on hand for parties!
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I typically order this syrup online due to the fact that I can never find it in a grocery store. The are about $5 and are perfect for making at home iced coffee or even sweetening your hot coffee.
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.