BY TORANI

Joni S.
Dover, NH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Holy grail !!ūüėČūüėČ Seriously, i use EVERY flavor (Sugary Free) in EVERYTHING! Coffee, soda, on ice cream, kids love it too!! Bonus: its cheap, AND can be found at Walmart. Seriously, RUN anf grab theses ALL, you'll be happy!!
Olivia F.
I love adding these to my coffee to give it a little extra flavor! The vanilla and caramel flavors are my favorite. You only need a little bit, so a bottle lasts a long time. Definitely worth the price!
Sherri C.
Pleasant Hill, CA
You can use these syrups in EVERYTHING! From coffee to cocktails, they are amazing! I make my kids a 50/50 Bar with the orange syrup, seltzer water, a splash of half and half and carbonated water! Delicious! (and for the adults, you can spike that with some rum or vodka and it makes a delicious adult drink!)
Morgan B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love their syrups for sure! They make both with sugar and sugar free so that is nice, but my only problem is that they are very pricey! A lot of coffee shops I know use these too! So they are nice quality, just pricey!
Jessica D.
Safety Harbor, FL
I really like Torani syrups for making starbucks inspired drinks at home!! These syrups save me loads of money and you can find them at places like ross and Tjmaxx. I love the vanilla syrup the best! Only rated this a B because I wish they offered organic options.
Leah C.
These aren't only for coffee. I use them in baking too. I use the sugar free syrups in my plain Greek yogurt to add flavor. I can use many different flavors to make great tasting yogurt. I also pour over ice cream and use in milkshakes. The kids love how they can have any flavor they want. These are the best.
Amber C.
Independence, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love this brand! I do not like the sugar free line. They make great favors, hazelnut and caramel are my favorite! I wish they would sell regular flavor sat sams club instead of sugar free because I would buy it there!
Alicia F.
I love these. My favorite (other than Italian sodas) is to add them to energy drinks. Have you ever had a strawberry starburst rockstar? Mmm... add strawberry, almond and the creamy white chocolate (I know it sounds crazy, just trust me) and it will taste amazing!
Jennifer L.
Sparks, NV
I have only used the Vanilla and have only used it in coke to make a vanilla coke and to make homemade creamer. Both are wonderful and this syrup makes them sweet. No sugar needed in your coffee and don't add to much to your soda as its already pretty sweet.
Rachel M.
Love this stuff!!!! I've tried almost every single one! Lol the raspberry and vanilla have to be my favorite though! They're good for ANYTHING! To black coffee, lattes, lemonade with raspberry! Very awesome product!
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.