BY TORANI

Sweetened with Splenda take in the nutty aroma and sweet almond flavor perfect for coffee or tikki drinks. But you dont have to take in any calories.Torani Sugar Free Almond Syrup is a classic addition to lattes iced coffees and teas.Features. Syrup... see more...

Jennifer H.
Atlanta, GA
I love these syrups in a variety of drinks...coffee, cocktails, they're great! They're also pretty affordable and easy to find, which I love! There is also a wide variety of flavors, so you can use them for so many things!
Rebekah D.
I have a few family members who work as baristas and use a lot of Torani syrup. I have also bought a few bottles for use at home too. I love adding a bit to sparkling water. I like having control over the flavor and how strong it is, that I don't get with normal sodas.
Charis  C.
Vacherie, LA
I love these syrups. They are great flavors to so many drinks but I especially love how they come in sugarfree flavors for those of us that want the flavor without the extra costs! The have an array of fruit, candy and coffee flavors. It's a great product and I highly recommend it everyone to try it at least once!
Jolene B.
San jose, CA
I really appreciate the range of sugar free syrups Torani sells. Most of the time you can find vanilla, maybe caramel or chocolate. Torani has fun flavors like macadamia nut and almond roca.
Amanda F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Keeping a few of these around make you a superstar hostess - and when you make your friends sleep over because you've fed them one too many fancy-seeming martinis, you'll impress them again in the morning when you spruce up their coffee! I am very partial to the ginger.
Marlin S.
Long beach, CA
I love this syrup. As of recently I've been on a sugar free low carb diet and I saw one of these sugar free at the store and had to get it. Taste great in coffee,cookies, and basically anything.
Amanda T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Coffee in the morning is a must for me. And considering I'm not a black coffee drinker I need a little something in my cup. This stuff is delicious. I love the salted caramel, it's a fantastic addition to your morning routine.
Alex B.
Dallas, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
If you really want to step up your game, this is what you need! It makes my mixed drinks taste like a professional bartender made them. I even put it in iced coffee. Don't use too much at once because the flavors are strong!
Kenya R.
Ridgewood, NY
My family has been using this brand for years! When I was little my mom would put it in milk for me, or sometimes make Italian soda. Now I add it to my coffee and sometimes add it to my mixed drinks for a little extra flavor! Love it, and have never had a bad flavor.
Olivia F.
I love adding these to my coffee to give it a little extra flavor! The vanilla and caramel flavors are my favorite. You only need a little bit, so a bottle lasts a long time. Definitely worth the price!
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.