BY TORANI

Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
Ever since I first had Torani's vanilla syrup, I have absolutely loved it!!!! I really enjoyed purchasing this from Amazon because it was in plastic bottles (something you don't see everywhere else), and it was cheaper. Already have drank one whole bottle, and will definitely be ordering this again in the future.
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
These are good. i love to make my own frappes and iced coffees at home and these are perfect for that added flavor. I want to try different flavors and try to make a custom frappe at home like snickers or almond joy flavor. The prices on these are pretty inexpensive too
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
This torani syrup is really good, I tried it couple weeks ago and it's great! Taste good! And from now on that's what I'm going to be using from now on. so I liked it! I believe it's affordable not too sure! I do recommend this to you guys! And i believe they have other flavors!
Nicka P.
Newark, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The sugar free syrups are the best thing that's ever happened! I love these syrups and it goes well with everything! Regular drinks, alcoholic drinks, desserts, etc! The price is reasonable and i highly recommend this product!
Katie B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My roommate and I got a new fancy coffee machine that came with recipes that required these syrups. We got vanilla and caramel and they are AMAZING! They also have sugar free options for those of you that are already sweet enough ūüėä
Morgan B.
Belle Chasse, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I use this every single morning!!! Nothing tastes better than iced coffee with some vanilla syrup to add a little kick to your morning. But seriously it makes my coffee taste amazing and I use that instead of sugar.
Lauren G.
Riverview, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Torani syrup is good for a lot of things. You can use them in your coffee just like they do at Starbucks. You can use them on desserts, and of course even in your mixed drinks. This stuff is great and it tastes great too!
Kelsey H.
Rensselaer, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Easy to toss in your boring Monday coffee to the give it a little bit of flavor! Or if you have no ice cream throat into a blender throw a little syrup in and you can kind of flavor up your ice cream into a milkshake
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I have the coconut flavor. I love it when I'm in the mood to make an iced coffee. It was my first time using it. I think I would buy again. I bought mine at Wal-Mart in Alaska. I would love to get more flavors.
Kayla H.
Williston
Torani syrup is a well known brand with great quality products you can use them as mixers for many different things these are probably best known for coffee flavoring but it's a great syrup that represents the flavor well. They also have a wide variety to choose from!
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.