BY TORANI

Sweetened with Splenda take in the nutty aroma and sweet almond flavor perfect for coffee or tikki drinks. But you dont have to take in any calories.Torani Sugar Free Almond Syrup is a classic addition to lattes iced coffees and teas.Features. Syrup... see more...

Gina M.
Manassas , VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Best coffee syrups hands down ! Caramel is a great flavor boost to your morning Java or to your baked goods ! Try it in your buttercream frosting for a little caramel touch to cupcakes and cookies .
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This stuff makes really good different flavored coffees, hot and cold, flavored energy drinks and mine and my kids favorite is Italian sodas, especially the kiwi and raspberry flavors yum!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Linsey M.
Even the sugar free flavors taste great! I love putting these in my coffee to add a little bit of something. They are also great to flavor cupcakes and frostings. You get so much for a great price. I absolutely love these syrups!
Michelle S.
I love this syrup! All of the flavors taste excellent and you have endless cocktail options. My favorite flavors are raspberry and vanilla. My favorite way to use these aren't with alcohol. I use the vanilla, raspberry, and club soda to make Italian Cream Soda. Its delicious!
Lizbeth C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Torani syrup is great! I love the variety of flavors they carry. And it literally goes on anything. Use it on snow ones, in food, mix it with drinks,etc. we use this ALL the time where I work at and the kids love it with Sprite!
Ashley-Rahne M.
I Love how affordable and convenient this stuff is. I buy from Amazon and it always comes with a pump, and it's significantly less expensive than the Starbucks syrups, but I think do just as good of a job.
Jazzi S.
This syrup is a classic. Put it in everything! They have such a variety of flavors too. I've had most of the flavors and none of them have disappointed me. It's also great when they come with a pump.
Jennifer V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This Torani Syrup is great. You can use to make a delicious drink or add to many things. You should most definitely go get at least one, hey just go get a few of their brands you won't regret it.
Lorena V.
Laredo, TX
These syrups are perfect for any drink you want to add a kink to. With liquor, they work great, but they do make the consistency much thicker, so watch out for the ratio you use. I like the price point and the flavor variety.
Angel M.
Palatine, IL
I love to use Torani syrup to make Italian Creme Sodas! All you do is mix about 2 to 3 ounces of milk or half-and-half with a glass of club soda. Add some of your favorite flavor of Torani syrup, and some ice cubes. It is a delicious alternative to a regular pop. In fact, it tastes a lot like a milkshake, but healthier!
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.