BY TORANI

Shelby W.
Saint Paul, MN
I drink coffee on the daily, and absolutely need my Torani syrups. My absolute fave is the Peppermint which is really hard to find in my area. The Sugar-Free Chocolate flavor is actually really good compared to other sugar-free things. I also like to use the Amaretto flavor to make non-alcoholic Amaretto Sours or Bocce Balls. Delish!
Kristene H.
MAPLEWOOD, MN
I buy huge cases of this stuff all the time from Torani directly. I have a wine rack full of these syrups, so I might be a little addicted. I admit that I have not been a huge fan of everything I have purchased, but none of them have been bad either. I really love the chocolate flavor!
Bethany J.
Sacramento, CA
I love these I user then for coffee, Italian soda, slashes and more. If you like making your own things at come out would recommend purchasing your favorite flavors to have in your pantry at all times....
Wendy C.
Phoenix , AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I had this at work for the first time and it is very delicious! The used it different ways. They used its with snow cones and also just with ice cubes with some creamer. I preferred that one because it tasted like strawberries and cream.
Vanessa M.
This company is simply amazing.. the best flavor syrups on the market in my opinion. I use these for so many things..from flavoring cakes to coffees to alcohol beverages. .so much more. check out their website for all kinds of ideas.
Ashley Sue B.
Raleigh, NC
I use this in cocktails, coffee drinks, and even in baking (replacing the water with this to provide rich flavors!). It's really affordable, and easy to find... and they make a plethora of flavors to enjoy!
Carissa B.
Ozark, MO
These are great for adding to shakes, or drinks alike. There are so many flavors to chose from. My fav is the chocolate because it can be added into almost anything...including ice cream for a wonderful shake or a protein shake alike.
Renee W.
Papillion, NE
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I use the sugar free options in my coffee to get great flavor and sweetness with no added calories. I love vanilla and hazelnut, but enjoy finding new and seasonal flavors. Salted caramel is THE BEST. Also loving gingerbread- wish I could find it year round. I may just stock up!
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Torani is seriously the way to go! It's worth the money and has great flavor. Add it to coffee, energy drinks, whatever else your mind thinks of. This is my go-to brand. They have SO many flavor options too!
Sandra R.
San benito, TX
Love Torani syrup. You can add a kick to your morning coffee. You can use it on the summer for snow cones very refreshing. Also mix or in your lemonade and make a replica of Auntie Anne lemonade mixers
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.