BY TORANI

Sweetened with Splenda take in the nutty aroma and sweet almond flavor perfect for coffee or tikki drinks. But you dont have to take in any calories.Torani Sugar Free Almond Syrup is a classic addition to lattes iced coffees and teas.Features. Syrup... see more...

Jill T.
San Antonio , TX
We keep this on our coffee bar! We love many of the different flowers mixed with coffee of soda. It's a little expensive but World Market typically has it on sale and makes it worth it. We recommend to everyone
Britanie V.
Aston, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
These syrups are really good. I work at wawa and we use these for some of the flavors of smoothies and specialty drinks. They are very easy to use and have pumps for precision. You get a lot of product for the value.
Tiffani D.
Vandergrift, Pa
I love this stuff! It adds great flavor to any kind of coffee. I've used it for frozen and hot coffee. I love the toasted marshmallow flavor! It's amazing! Caramel is also good! It's hard to find different flavors at stores, you have to order them online. Other then them being hard to get they are a great product with great taste.
Tara A.
Love these syrups. I never realized how many flavors there are. it tastes so delicious. I'm glad to see there are sugar free flavors as well. I have watermelon and passion fruit at the moment. make perfect drink mixers. watermelon lemondae! yummy!
Emma R.
Charlotte, NC
These are good syrups. Most places have more of the sugar free flavors, and I refuse to use those, as they're jam packed with chemicals. Online you can find a lot more flavors. The hazelnut and vanilla ones are my go to for lattes though.
Shelby W.
Saint Paul, MN
I drink coffee on the daily, and absolutely need my Torani syrups. My absolute fave is the Peppermint which is really hard to find in my area. The Sugar-Free Chocolate flavor is actually really good compared to other sugar-free things. I also like to use the Amaretto flavor to make non-alcoholic Amaretto Sours or Bocce Balls. Delish!
Christine V.
Raleigh, NC
We make our lattes at home, and Torani is the only flavored syrup I buy. I love the rich flavor profile and smooth texture you get from Torani. My favorite is the peppermint, but in the fall I love to buy their pumpkin spice! It melts into drinks so easily because it is already liquid.
Kaitlyn P.
Marshfield , Wi
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
We used these at a coffee shop I worked in and they were incredible! Easy to use sleek bottle ( they also make pumps that fit). The amount of flavor exceeded our expectations. We bought many many times!!
Kristene H.
MAPLEWOOD, MN
I buy huge cases of this stuff all the time from Torani directly. I have a wine rack full of these syrups, so I might be a little addicted. I admit that I have not been a huge fan of everything I have purchased, but none of them have been bad either. I really love the chocolate flavor!
Daphne W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Great tasting flavors with so many to choose from from and there are so many different drink choices to put these in!! Good trusted brand that you can find almost in any store. Will definitely buy again!
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.