BY TORANI

Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
Let me just say - amazing. Good with coffee, good over ice, good for Italian sodas, mixed drinks... The list is only limited by your creativity and preferences. High quality flavoring syrup that is a staple for any mixologist.
Sarah B.
Sioux City, IA
We keep multiple flavors of this available at her house. I love the caramel, mint, and many others. They go great in coffee as well as drinks. The kids like them as flavoring for ice cream and kid friendly drinks as well.
Rose C.
I buy Torani syrups at my local grocery store in the coffee section. I love hazelnut syrup in iced coffee. I love the raspberry flavor in ice tea! Delicious. Vanilla syrup is a grand addition to hot cocoa instead of sugar and I also like their sugar free line. Thinking how they would work in making summer fruit Popsicles???? And a fresh fruit salad?
Melissa M.
Omaha, NE
Love these. Hugh quality syrups that are great for use in just about anything. My favorite is the coconut flavor in my tea or coffee. I've gotten all my friends hooked on it. The organic vanilla is also amazing.
Maria S.
I love the vanilla syrup. I use these to make iced coffee with my kcups. This a great way to save money instead or running to the Bucks. Also you control how much you put in so if you're trying to cut out the super you can add just a little bit.
Cara W.
De Pere, WI
From coffee, to soda, to mixed drinks you can add Torani to almost anything liquid (and if you're up for a kick, add a tiny bit of amaretto to your next batch of sugar cookies). I always have a couple of these around during the summer for delicious Italian soda's and refreshing fruit punches.
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Great taste, great different flavors, and can mix it with anything! Ice cream cones and other desserts! Sorta affordable and easy to find at stores such as Meijer! Definitely this brand for sweets and desserts!
LJ L.
Providence, RI
Love this syrup brand...I like to have it at home when I have friends over. a lot of cool drinks that can be done with the syrups...can even be mix with coffee..if not ask the president of the company I work, he keeps a bottle next to his coffee
Jill T.
San Antonio , TX
We keep this on our coffee bar! We love many of the different flowers mixed with coffee of soda. It's a little expensive but World Market typically has it on sale and makes it worth it. We recommend to everyone
Amber K.
I absolutely love the assortment and the price is great. My favorites are the vanilla and the mint flavor. They go great in both coffee and tea and you can get them at different chain stores. I def recommend
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.